• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the need to make more gifs on crap feeding mags this time XD

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Re: Dboys make a 850Rnd hicap.

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
      No one in their right mind would own up to owning one lol.
      I don't think even a full face mask would keep you anonymous enough - you'd have to wear a paper bag over your head!

Why not just make it a 400rd midcap? lol

Comment

I have given up on Hi-cap. Apart from rattling round like a charity collector I always end up dry firing just when i don't want to. Got some Mag metal 190rd mid-caps on the way. Think I juust got to accept 50 rounds is the limit for my WA Patriot

Comment

i'd own and use one , compact mag plenty of ammo, ideal tbh. dont care what people say it saves me reloading or ever being short of ammo

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
            i'd own and use one , compact mag plenty of ammo, ideal tbh. dont care what people say it saves me reloading or ever being short of ammo
            Same here
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

At the end of the day it's airsoft... You can shoot me with your mid or locaps but you'll always be outgunned by hicaps and while your reloading that just gives people a chance to rush up at you, if you can have an advantage take it, if you want Milsim that's fine but I know in combat I'd rather have more ammo than less anyway

Comment

Saw one (or rather heard one) the other day, my god the things are loud :/ i dont find normal hicaps too lound but dayum :/
                Plus you can try to outgun me with hicaps, but hicaps dont feed at 30rps.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

funny that.....all my hicaps do

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                    funny that.....all my hicaps do
                    as do mine, 30rps aint all that much for most!

Comment

you can run 50rps off hicaps ..dunno what hicaps your buying jonny lol all my guns run around 35rps as standard not useing an 11.1 and they feed fine even on an 11.1 i did have a 50rps mk18 i uses on hicaps dboys jg and ics mags

Comment

Hicaps suck and should be banned from airsoft.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
                          Hicaps suck and should be banned from airsoft.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                          I don't see why they should be banned. I don't care if some sites don't like them but considering most AEGs will come with them, seems silly to ban them. If someone wants to annoy people and spray like crazy, how is carrying two 150 round micaps better than one 300 round Hi-Cap that they need to keep winding. Takes virtually no time to reload and constant feeding is better suited for spray tactics rather than a winding wheel. It's much more down to the kind of player than the magazine they're using.

Comment

Exactly. The kind of player that uses spray and pray tactics should be banned.

I one saw a guy with 10 500 round hicaps for an AK. Thereis no reason to need that much ammo for a 40 min / 1hr game.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I run about 5 hicaps and I've ran out many times dureing a game, especially fast paced cqb in my sites "village" or open field when your got to suppress

Comment

ive only ever once run out of ammo across midcaps, and that was on purpose...
                                even in open areas you dont need to spray lots...
                                (7 or 8 x 120rnds - so either 840 or 960, but you never get exactly 120 in there so closer to 7/800)
                                i usually bomb up in the morning and thats it for the day.

the only other time ive run out of ammo was at xsite when i only had a pistol for a site wide game.
                                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                                Working...
                                X