King Arms gas blowback Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arms gas blowback Thompson

i seem to have missed the boat on this one, apparently they had one at the 2013 shotshow?? Anyone got anymore info than the american dealers review i saw?

Re: King Arms gas blowback Thompson

Saw the same review and would love to know more aswell
    what do you mean a valid defence ?

Comment

Review: Its King arms, but we wil say its awesome so please part with £300-400, and as always king arms are awesome OMG!. ....were a real review: it king arms don't buy that s***

Comment

Same hype as their M4. Turned out to be crap internally.

SPOILER: Like all of their guns.

Comment

Ive got the king arms 1928 thompson and it seems pretty good. I just like the idea of a gbb one just for playing around with, not for skirmishing though so ill be interested to see what happens with it.

Comment

Assuming we're talking about the same vid what's with that FAMAS behind the presenter? New model?

Comment

Originally posted by crimeblitz View Post
              Ive got the king arms 1928 thompson and it seems pretty good. I just like the idea of a gbb one just for playing around with, not for skirmishing though so ill be interested to see what happens with it.
              King Arms don't make a 1928 Thompson. They make something they CALL a 1928 Thompson, but it's an M1A1 with a different front end and rear sight protector.

Comment

True. It's time for the manufactures to wake up. If you want our cash, then make an accurate reproduction of the weapons we want.

Comment

All steel and all real wood. Never had any experience or seen much about their GBBRs so can't comment.

However also heard WE will be doing one aswell, would be cheaper and probably better internally.

Comment

Gbbr pulse rifle...yep that's what I read there if KA or WE ever get round to bringing it out
                    ~Ben
                    Have I told you about my agitated lactose based beverage? It brings all the young chaps to the playing field...

Comment

You'd be stuffed if they only make "30-round" stick and drum mags...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
                      Working...
                      X