Iwa 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iwa 2013

So any of you lucky enough to be travelling to the event this year?

Do you think they'll be any exciting new releases announced by any of the attending stalls? (I imaging anything new has already been announced)

Apart from a lot of walking I'm not sure what to expect really.

Re: Iwa 2013

arnt G&G releasing the long awaited info on their top secret m1 garand gearbox/magazine are of said gun (the bit that was covered over with top secret markings at the shot show this year)

Comment

4 of us are going.

Accommodation was 260 euros between the 4 of us for 2 nights! Bargain!

My buddies will fly to mine in Germany the day before and then we have a 5 hour drive to get there - no sprouts or cabbage soup the night before!

Comment

I'll be there I'll be flying direct to Nuremberg.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
          4 of us are going.

Accommodation was 260 euros between the 4 of us for 2 nights! Bargain!

My buddies will fly to mine in Germany the day before and then we have a 5 hour drive to get there - no sprouts or cabbage soup the night before!
          Where's my invite... *walks off grumbling*

Should be a great show by the sounds of things this year all the lovely new toys to see and play with ^_^

Comment

I'm looking forward to finding out what WE have to say about their recent announcement.

It may mean that I would be able to finally get the Steel & Wood version of their GBB SVD for my collection :D

Comment

Currently there, just got back to my hotel after a night on the beer, Rampage I did see you or possibly a German guy with a dodgy beard there were quite a few, the rep for eagle industries had an awesome Tache!

Comment

B.E.N is over there. For his birthday no less. Lucky swine. Wish id been able to go, on annual leave this week too. Bah!

Apparently not a lot to actually buy over there though, mostly demo only.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

It's also not open to the public IIRC, its for people working in the industry.

Does sound amazing though

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Anybody know what's going on with the g&g Springfield? Looks like there are two versions in the IWA pictures

Comment

Come on then Rampage, where are all your pictures!?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I didn't take that many unfortunately but I'll dig out the best ones and post them here when I get home.

ICS was a little disappointing, their M1 was nice (space for a large battery but comes with a mini tamiya!), but their 'prototype' weapon is.... wait for it.... another magpul style M4... yay :|.

G&G's new combat machines were interesting, certainly a bit unique on the market as well. They have a couple of new Femme Fatale rifles, one of which (black and purple) actually looks quite nice The one that really interested me though was their GK5C, coming in a range of colours (green, red and black). It looks good with integrated rails and feels pretty nice as well.

I'll write up a bit more soon

Comment

G&gs big thing is the new gearbox, the G5KC is already here!
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I am not a G&G fan, but their prototype M4 GBBR with a 4 position was a head turner.

Safe = safe
                            Semi = semi
                            Auto = 3 rd burst
                            Another click so the selector is vertical and aiming at no markings at all = full auto.

I know it will not please the stitch counters, but that is just the sort of thing i have been waiting for as a player!

Keep an eye on WE - they have some awesome gear coming out soon. I played with some TOP SECRET prototypes along with other bits - the hangover prevented me from remembering which bits i can tell you about and which ones i cannot, so for now.... Keep an eye on WE!

KWAs GBBR M4 is incredible in terms of attention to detail.

Real Sword have a GBBR Dragunov - they want the national defecit of a small African nation for it, but it is LOVELY.

Airsoft Surgeon had a M4 open bolt GBBR that belongs in a museum - pure art.

There was loads of other excellent stuff, but much of it is collaberations and i will get in trouble for mentioning the names.

Next time around - i think i will go for the full week as Friday - Sunday simply was not long enough.

Comment

Aye was really interested in the new gearbox, from what I have seen it looked very nice!

Saw info online on the new GBBR but haven't seen anyone write about that selector switch!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                              Working...
                              X