Zeta Labs are no more :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeta Labs are no more :(

Shame really, I was looking forward to their VSS vintorez, and now I feel like I should buy a Mosin Nagant before they all go.

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/1115...-be-found.html

Re: Zeta Labs are no more

dissapeared to the same place that Hexagon Productions dissapeared to.....

Comment

Who would have seen this coming?
      After a 2 year (overdue) preorder waiting list on the vintorez and Val!

A new gas bolt Lee Enfield is either close by or is out now in the states already.
      Iron head Airsoft or iron Airsoft or something like that.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

are they actually going or they been merged into someone else? as alot of companies seem to be doing this these days.

Comment

The iron airsoft Lee enfield is indeed available stateside for $320 before shipping.

Comment

Shame it's gas. All we really want is some VSR compatible ww2 bolties, I really don't understand these companies doing their own propiatery systems.

Comment

LOL i wonder how many people lost there money. What a cock up. plus being in china no chance gettung there money! on another note the as val is available from a russian website using real steel bodies for £700 i know which one id have
              Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Comment

I did hear they had been absorbed into Ares although I have no info to back that up.
                Originally posted by tackle
                For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

If that's true, you would get a really nice externally finished gun.....………

Shame it will have slightly warmed chocolate internals.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
                  Working...
                  X