New airsoft m82 barrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New airsoft m82 barrett

Well a grand is the general benchmark for them. Mine each set me back about that and then the upgrades on top.

Like you can probably appreciate, they're not cheap

Comment

yep i can see that they are not cheap and after looking at the photos of yours it obvious why people would want to spend so much on them. if i did save a grand for one i would be tied between buying the barrett or a ptw. would be a tough decision

Comment

Barrett no choice there. PTW's are nice indeed, but for half the price you could upgrade a TM and make it just as good with mosfets to simulate the special features of PTWs etc.

Again though, if you want to buy a PTW becuase then you can have a PTW then buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
          yep i can see that they are not cheap and after looking at the photos of yours it obvious why people would want to spend so much on them. if i did save a grand for one i would be tied between buying the barrett or a ptw. would be a tough decision
          you need to decide whether you want an all out stay far back sniper rifle... or something that you can run more like a DMR.

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
          Barrett no choice there. PTW's are nice indeed, but for half the price you could upgrade a TM and make it just as good with mosfets to simulate the special features of PTWs etc.
          This just isnt true... you can spend a grand on a TM,G&P, whatever and it still wont shoot as well as a ptw
          Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
            PTW's are nice indeed, but for half the price you could upgrade a TM and make it just as good with mosfets to simulate the special features of PTWs etc.
            Nah. The PTW is the PTW, a TM with systema upgrades is not as good. I had the latter, now the former, and the differance is stunning. And even if you could get the TM to perform as well as the PTW, you still don't get that lovely effect of the mag running dry, and the weapon stopping firing. For that alone, I love my PTW. :D
            Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
            you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
            eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

No, it won't be a PTW, but a PTW has nothing that after market upgrades cannot acheive. It simply has them without the need to open up the gun. If that for you is worth an extra £400 then go for it.

Comment

The barret does sound good!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny357 View Post
                  on Ares website under the comming soon section

DONT THINK THIS IS LINKING TO ANOTHER RETAILER AS THIS IS A MANUFACTURER....

http://www.aresairsoft.com/coming.html

the website is slow and rubbish so bare with it

as yet no pictures or prices etc
                  Might be worth noting this has been advertised on there for over a year now, so I wouldn't really say it was anything new

My feed back
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Indeed. This has been "on the doorstep" for about a year and a half now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jonny357 Find out more about Jonny357
                    Working...
                    X