Lonex - Taiwanese Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonex - Taiwanese Parts

Well, I noticed these Lonex parts for sale on a well known HK website.

Seem very interesting, including their heavily reinforced gearbox, and some things really do make you turn your head...

For example, their 6.03mm inner barrel:

The material that is used to manufacture the product is pure steel, for the purpose of enhancing the strength of the barrel, and to improve the durability. Also it is perfectly compatible with the HOP bucking, and does not scratch the rubber on the bucking. Most importantly, the special design of the barrel helps the air to travel in the desired direction, drastically improves the accuracy and the distance which the ammunition travels. The company is confident that this is by far the most advanced inner barrel for AEG on the market.
    Price - $50 USD.

They also say this about their aluminium cylinder head:

Hard surface treatment, so that strength, hardness and wear resistance up to the most perfect degree.
    BOX cylinder head front end and the joints, the company uses the same with the original size, but it washed out a ditch and retrofit to be within the rubber shock absorbers.

The company uses original specification, but it washed out a ditch and added in rubber rings as shock absorbers.

Composite CNC machined to maintain an overall accuracy
    Might give the barrels a shot, at least!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: Lonex - Taiwanese Parts

Well ive got one of there gearbox looks very nice on the inside mates setting up the gun for me with the gearbox so when its done i can give you a repost.. he says its got some very good parts on the inside.

could you pm me the link to were youve seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by comeback View Post
      Well ive got one of there gearbox looks very nice on the inside mates setting up the gun for me with the gearbox so when its done i can give you a repost.. he says its got some very good parts on the inside.

could you pm me the link to were youve seen this?
      Link for me to please.
      sigpic
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

Ive found it.... mine came with all the internals thats why mine was 150 :P wondered why the one you were looking at was only 50! but no iternals o well i got mine free (be jelious )

Comment

May I have a PM with a link for the inner barrel please? Im very intrested to see if its as good as they make it out to be.

Curtis

Comment

They don't look to bad!
            How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
            Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
            And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

I'm gonna wait until one of the other suppliers gets them in. Had a couple of problems with "that" retailer and had to get PayPal to sort it.

Cylinder head & Piston head looked good.

I like the bit about "the special design of the barrel helps the air to travel in the desired direction" What other way is there for it to go?

Comment

I've ordered one of the barrels, and a piston. As soon as they arrive, i'll chuck some pictures and info up.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                  I've ordered one of the barrels, and a piston. As soon as they arrive, i'll chuck some pictures and info up.
                  See if you can work out what's different (if anything) about the barrel's...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
                  Working...
                  X