Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Starter Day (Swindon, SN5 4EG) 5th May 2013

05/05/13 - Junior Starter Day - Experience Airsoft
    Following the success of the previous JSD, Experience Airsoft proudly present Junior Starter Day number two!
    Catered specifically for the under 18 young guns, the day promises to be the perfect introduction to basic airsoft skills and drills.
    The Junior Starter Day is designed and run by a small team of experienced airsofters, with many years of skirmishing behind them, under the supervision of CRB-checked staff.
    Standard ExA prices apply, both walk-on and rental. (Walk-On: £15 Rental: £35)
    If interested please book in via http://www.experienceairsoft.co.uk/booking/index.php or contact me via PM.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have, I will endeavor to get the correct answer for you.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: Junior Starter Day (Swindon, SN5 4EG) 5th May 2013

I have a question.

Isn't this event poorly marketed at under 18 players as legally, they aren't able to purchase airsoft guns themselves and it perpetuates the cycle of children joining forums such as this and lying to people and offering more than guns are worth in an effort to tempt sellers into making an illegal sale?

That's making the assumption that they enjoy the experience of course.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

well typical you asking awkward questions.
      short answer, no.
      we aim to educate the players (as last time) to understand not only the game, but the regulation involved too. if they choose to then go on and attempt to circumvent laws ect then we cant do much to stop them, ideally the seller would check, but hey...

Comment

Having been in that position yourself, only recently turning 18. You would surely understand the temptation put to children?

Calling the event "Junior starter day" (JSD) is at least a start, but the term "Young guns" is reminiscent of an event run by a somewhat unscrupulous retailer and should be avoided at all costs in my opinion.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

oh yes, it is very tempting. but as i said, we intend to guide them away from anything that may land them, a seller or even the sport in hot water. its all about getting more people involved in playing the sport. as hopefully when they hit that magic age and get site membership ect. they will be able to inject some more into the hobby.

Comment

I think I may be able to come on the 19th day not sure if I will go to qcb tactical instead.

Comment

The 19th isnt a JSD by the way

Comment

ok is there much going on on that day though?

Comment

honestly couldnt say, as i probably wont be there, its usually a case of as longer games as possible, with some sort of scenario / objective.

Comment

do you know then the next jsd will be after this one

Comment

Could be any time. We just choose a date and then go with it. Could be a month or a year.

Comment

ok could you pm me when you do find out?

Comment

might be able to come on the jsd now

Comment

Well either let me know or book on the website

Comment

when you hire do you get any ammo?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                              Working...
                              X