G&G MG42?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G MG42?

I've just spotted this on my Facebook feed, wondered if anyone else had seen anything about it?

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Re: G&G MG42?

Nice.....I can picture it with a drum mag as well, if it's true, I eagerly await to see one.

Comment

Old news. G&G talked about an MG42 that they have in the works at the SHOT show back in January. Having already owned a Shoei/Echigoya "Ultima" MG42, I won't be looking to get another - they're damn impractical to use once you have a drum mag hanging off the side of it.

Comment

How long before you can buy the kits to turn it into an Aliens support gun platform? What an awesome loadout that would make.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

when G&G get that out and their M1, they win airsoft.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Anyone know what the bolt action above the MG is? That looks interesting. Oh and yeah good news, not heard that they were making a MG-42 before.

Comment

Originally posted by troutsniffer View Post
              Anyone know what the bolt action above the MG is? That looks interesting. Oh and yeah good news, not heard that they were making a MG-42 before.
              An original Springfield 1903 without the pistol-grip stock seen on later models. They should release a Pedersen Device for it so it's a GBB SMG! http://www.remingtonsociety.com/questions/Pedersen.htm

Comment

Really a 1903? Not saying your wrong but if so they need to work on the profile a bit, the rear upper wood is completely the wrong shape and way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by troutsniffer View Post
                  Really a 1903? Not saying your wrong but if so they need to work on the profile a bit, the rear upper wood is completely the wrong shape and way too long.
                  It matches this 1903 profile, but with the straight grip stock. Seems like there were a lot of models produced. Looks very close to the 1903A3 with S Type stock.

Attached Files

Comment

mother of god
                    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                      It matches this 1903 profile, but with the straight grip stock. Seems like there were a lot of models produced. Looks very close to the 1903A3 with S Type stock.
                      Oh I've not seen one that looked like that before. Thanks, it looks pretty good actually.

Comment

Ill take a 1903 for sure and a Lee Enfield if they base them off the same system as the Kar98. MG-42 now id be tempted but id have to think about it.
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I have just put my name down to get the G&G MG42 which from what I've been told by the guys who went to Taiwan and held it, is a pretty impressive bit of kit.

Hopefully it won't be too long before they are actually in full production so I can get my grubby mitts on it and let you know what it's like.

Also the other gun is the GM1903 A3 (advertised in their new magazine)

Comment

If it has the same rps as the original RS, it will be devastating!
                            sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

I used to run my Ultima MG42 (Shoei Shell, Echigoya designed and manufactured gearbox) at 1200 RPM, the same rate of fire as the real deal MG42. In Airsoft terms, 1200rpm really isnt much at all!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanBeresford One of the founding members of the Anzio Immortals. http://www.youtube.com/user/AnzioImmortals Find out more about DanBeresford
                              Working...
                              X