X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft arms fair 2010. The Grange, Saturday 22nd May 2010, 10am - 5pm

I'll be going with a small posse.

Comment

I'm probably going along to this. Will be putting a bit of money to one side specially for it
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

sounds ok, a trip could be in order, damn there goes the savings again!!!!!!

Comment

Yep I will be going too. See you guys there. I willbe getting my tickets after next weekend as I am spending about a grand on my other hobby this week. Matchbox cars if you're interested and if you're not well you know now anyway.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

have fun boys and girls. sounds like a great event. be responsible and have fun.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

me and FFZ Airsofter have booked to go to this one so hopefully see some of you guys there.

Comment

Hi All.
                Do you have to book tickets for this or can you turn up and pay on the gate? as the people who want to go with me wont know untill a few days before if they can go.
                Thanks .

Comment

Have a look at the website mate. They want bookings so UKARA (etc) can be pre-confirmed.
                  sigpic

Comment

any one else goin ive got me ticket booked
                    ill be there withthe zeroin patch and TLW patch on my fleece im hopin my name tape fits on the arm as well so youll defo see me :D

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

just bought my tickets and will have my team logo on recon reject should be totally exellent
                      ptw m4 ris,ptw m4cqb ris,ptw mp5a4,preditor extreme,p90 tr,type 89,ics mp5a4.ics m4para 2006,ics m4 cqb,shottie, 2 1911 we hi capas, p99 nbb,hi capa two tone,meu socom gear special edition,tm 5-7

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Caveira Find out more about Caveira
                      Working...
                      X