Airsoft in the media - again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft in the media - again

And this is why idiot culling would be good for our planet...
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

The guy is clearly special needs/ autistic and deserves help to understand the responsibilities of owning airsoft weapons. I'd guess he has a very much lower mental age than his 57 years.
      Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
        And this is why idiot culling would be good for our planet...
        http://www.darwinawards.com/
        We dont need to cull them, they find novel and exciting ways to take them self's out of the gene pool
        MP5 owner? Join the club! (URL below)
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152
        sigpic

Comment

He's not autistic... Autism definitely doesn't make you do stupid things. Being socially oblivious is one thing, being oblivious of responsible behaviour all together is another.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not autistic... Autism definitely doesn't make you do stupid things. Being socially oblivious is one thing, being oblivious of responsible behaviour all together is another.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It certainly wudnt make him do "stupid" things. But when my cousin used to come stay he had mild autism and would strugle to understand why something is socialy unacceptable (I.e handing a child a toy gun) as to my cousin it would "just have been a toy".
            And speculating on his mental/intelectual state is in bad taste.

Comment

I have mild autism myself, and just by living life I've been able to see the large gun stigma and this was before airsoft This guy is in his 50's, if he's unaware of how the public likes to react to gun-looking things, there must be some other underlying issue...

I've pretty much understood people's reactions and taboos by knowing that people in general are irrational and ignorant, the truth doesn't matter, all that matters is how their unawareness, prejudice and fear will cause exaggerated speculation, which you can measure through test cases.

Comment

i totaly agree and meant no offence to you . this man clearly doesnt have your intelligence and clearly needs help to conform to society's expectations.

Comment

I preferred the video linked at the bottom of the page that had female Israeli soldiers pole dancing.

Comment

I missed that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by iambarkster View Post
                      I preferred the video linked at the bottom of the page that had female Israeli soldiers pole dancing.
                      LOL good find, dat ass...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mrpugster Find out more about mrpugster
                      Working...
                      X