KWA announcement regarding the kriss vector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA announcement regarding the kriss vector

http://www.kwausa.com/latest-news/12...r-announcement for those that may not have seen it already

Re: KWA announcement regarding the kriss vector

Interesting - I predict a high powered law suit on the horizon :P
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Well, goodbye KWA with all the issues I look forward to the new company AWK.
      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

To be honest I'm on kwa's side they spent 5 plus years in R&D to get us the kriss vector then within 4 months kriss slap a ban on it after signing a deal for kwa to make them,prob because someone offered them a higher % of money for them to make it rather than KWA and all they will do is reverse engineer the KWA one with no time spent in R&D the situation stinks but that just my opinion

Comment

Yeah - i too am with KWA on this one - i bet kriss underestimated just how little the airsoft industry cares about copyright...

Comment

I don't think you've got the idea. KWA dicked Kriss about for month on month. Kriss really gave their all to it. Nothing to do with Kriss being offered more by somebody else, it's down to KWA or more realistically those clowns at Defiance messing it all up.
            Good luck to KWA and all that, they make some top stuff.

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
              I don't think you've got the idea. KWA dicked Kriss about for month on month. Kriss really gave their all to it. Nothing to do with Kriss being offered more by somebody else, it's down to KWA or more realistically those clowns at Defiance messing it all up.
              Good luck to KWA and all that, they make some top stuff.
              Those are some interesting statements, any way you can back that up with a cited source? So far the reasons behind the KWA/Kriss gate scandal have been kept very hush hush. There's loads of speculation, and if your comments are simply your speculative point, I'm afraid it's no more or less valid then anyone else's guess work.

Comment

Oooooooooooooh handbags.

How about somebody who works for Kriss? Or maybe somebody who was management for KWA?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Well I spoke to the owner of kriss, and he taught me to shoot so yeah :P

It's not handbags, its just seeing if you can back your statements up, nothing personal

Who are defiance? And what was their job in all of this?

Sent from outer space

Comment

Ah "Allizard" by any chance?

A man who was highly involved in the KWA kriss vector design and build and whose change of employer appear to have kicked the whole thing off.

With that said I still wouldn't be surprised if we saw a licensed kriss aeg being hawked by cybergun in the not too distant future bearing inch high "kriss vector cal 6mm" trades (visible at 20m, 15m more than the thing will reach) and consisting of a v2 gearbox with some kind of bastardised z nozzle to allow the thing to fire through the barrel.
                    Originally posted by tackle
                    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Defiance is part of the same group as Kriss so if it was Defiance's fault Kriss would have to look closer to home for the blame

Defiance kicked KWA the very same day as Kriss did

Comment

Back down on BT chaps. Exactly what he said was true.

KWA messed Kriss around and now several people from KWA are now working for Kriss. Etc etc.

It's all old news. KWA are a bunch of fools. Simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                          Oooooooooooooh handbags.

How about somebody who works for Kriss? Or maybe somebody who was management for KWA?
                          Seriously? Handbags?.....please, look at it from my point of view. A faceless entity on the internet (of all places) declares a number of statements as fact, and it's 'handbags' for even daring to request some form of evidence for those 'facts'.....which incidentally, you still haven't provided.

My post wasn't offensive or threatening, it's simply a 'where did you get that information' type question, and more to the point, where can I read it for myself. The sources you claim are (in my eyes) unverified, and anyone can claim 'insider' knowledge on the web. Example, I know Barrack Obama personally and he told me he's going to equip the entire US military with PTW's for training.......easy isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by silasloki View Post
                            Seriously? Handbags?.....please, look at it from my point of view. A faceless entity on the internet (of all places) declares a number of statements as fact, and it's 'handbags' for even daring to request some form of evidence for those 'facts'.....which incidentally, you still haven't provided.

My post wasn't offensive or threatening, it's simply a 'where did you get that information' type question, and more to the point, where can I read it for myself. The sources you claim are (in my eyes) unverified, and anyone can claim 'insider' knowledge on the web. Example, I know Barrack Obama personally and he told me he's going to equip the entire US military with PTW's for training.......easy isn't it.
                            Wind your neck in. BT can't give the info out any more than I can due to our retailer links and identities. He was 100% on what he said FYI he's only a faceless entity as you clearly don't know people in the retailer circuit otherwise you'd know what he was saying was true.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                              Wind your neck in. BT can't give the info out any more than I can due to our retailer links and identities. He was 100% on what he said FYI he's only a faceless entity as you clearly don't know people in the retailer circuit otherwise you'd know what he was saying was true.
                              So, with all due respect, perhaps you should take your own advice. If you can't give out info, perhaps you should be more discreet in posting comments you can't back up.

And no, I don't know anybody in the retail circuit, should I? I'm an airsofter who takes what he reads on the internet with a pinch of salt. You want to drag this out some more, or simply understand that until I see something official it's just whispers and hearsay.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chevaliernoir Find out more about Chevaliernoir
                              Working...
                              X