"Miracle spray" will keep your gun and gear bone dry in rainy outdoor games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Miracle spray" will keep your gun and gear bone dry in rainy outdoor games

This product has finally gone on sale in the US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ

I've never played in heavy rain but I have owned aegs with circuit boards and wiring that whilst not exactly exposed, are clearly visible between gaps that water could easily access. May also help with wet mud on clothes and clearing non-mesh goggles. User impressions say it kept boots on a building site clean for months.

Re: "Miracle spray" will keep your gun and gear bone dry in rainy outdoor games

iv been after this for years when i first saw it i knew i had to have it !!!

Comment

My bike may never get dirty again :-D

I'll take it!
      http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

Quite a few PTW's i know of have been sprayed with this.

i know theres a military grade formulae that in a 350ml bottle can cost upto 2000 pounds. They use it on space shuttles ect.
        Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Same as Ultra Ever Dry.

At the moment as far as I know its only for industrial use, shipped only within the US.

Comment

It will probably be ITAR restricted, a terrorist offense to export and illegal to use on anything non-US made knowing the yanks and their high tech products
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
              Same as Ultra Ever Dry.

At the moment as far as I know its only for industrial use, shipped only within the US.
              Hasn't that and similar sprays been on the market for a good few months now?

Comment

The real shame is that it's not transparant, it's translucent, which means you can't use it on goggles to stop them fogging up

Comment

just wondering how durable this is as its only a thin coating
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Also, possibly may be cheaper to buy a new gun every time it gets wet than to buy this stuff.
                    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Its $20 a can...
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Oooo. Now at that price, I'm interested. On clothes, reminds me of nikwax. Stuff you used to add to waterproofs in a tub of water when you washed them.

Need to make a prize for most imaginative use.
                        -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                        -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Im guna use it to keep mud off my spot lights when off road!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'd probably do the whole car with it. I'd never have to visit a car wash ever again

Comment

Where can you get this? I can see you can import it and its in two coats a top and a lower coat it seems?

Would be good for a Uk distributor to start flogging it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

temp89 Find out more about temp89
                              Working...
                              X