Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares GPMG/M240

Hi all.

I just spotted this on the coming soon area of ARES's site, and TBH my prayers have been answered!
    Full on GPMG goodness!
    No details as yet but OMG!
    I just hope they release the wooden stock version!
    Al

Re: Gpmg - m240

I swear that's a M240.
    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
    sigpic

Comment

it is but hopefully they'll release the GPMG version.

Comment

It is the M240 but i have hopes they will release the British version, if not i will have to adapt this one, at least i will have a good project base, take off the front heat shield and add a wooden stock and there you go!

Comment

TOO much RAS/RIS and wrong front end to be a GPMG plus of course given the ahem "tempramental" nature of previous STAR/ARES support weapons I'm not sure it's answering my prayers.
          Originally posted by tackle
          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

gpmg and M240

same gun,
            m240 has a few different parts like a hardend barrel so it wouldnt need changing as much, it is the amercan version and they thought the hardend barrel idea would work but it doesnt, also yes there is a diff stock and ras!
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Parky
            Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

i was thinking of getting one from a certain shooting and scooting!!! think i will sit it out and prob save a small fortune

Comment

tbh all you would need to do is remove the RIS,machine the rail off the top cover and find/make a IWS bracket for the left hand side of the receiver. You do not need to change the stock to make it a gimpy at all as none of the british army GPMGs have wooden stocks and havent done for quite a few years now.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arnie013 View Post
                  You do not need to change the stock to make it a gimpy at all as none of the british army GPMGs have wooden stocks and havent done for quite a few years now.
                  I know the wood stock is old but its what i was used to, i am trying to collect the guns i have fired in the past, and that one had a wood stock.

Either wich way im pretty chuffed as i always wanted a British L7A1 and this gun brings me a little closer to my goal!

Comment

Fair game mate. As long as its a decent wood stock and not one of them 'orrible lookin fake wood ones with no grain in em!! lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

Do we have a price range yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post

Do we have a price range yet?
                        This.
                        Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

Re: Ares GPMG/M240

GPMG ftw would love to have one of these. But am thinking the price maybe a little to steep for my wallet.
                          Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Comment

I'd imagine it would be near the £500 mark, probably more. Probably alot more....

Comment

Jizzed when I saw this, sadly its a M240B but at least its a start

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogue Trooper Woo hoo Bring it on.... lets go a hunting boys! Find out more about Rogue Trooper
                              Working...
                              X