Interest in a new site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interest in a new site!

i guess it can be hit or miss with military guys, but i totally agree with what you're saying. airsoft is very different, and what you may end up with is military guys getting angry at kids who are just trying to have fun, because they don't care about getting shot etc.
    get some experienced 'softers. i've been playing a while now, and i can tell noobs some simple things to do. there must be others out there who are very good at this sport, and could instruct in a friendly and unthreatening way.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by SemperFi69 View Post
      pmsl ,

but our site LAC is run by ex army and is fecking great imo, even little kiddy winks enjoy it!!

I think ex mils who are still big kids are the most fun,

Comment

Originally posted by migwar View Post
        I think ex mils who are still big kids are the most fun,
        he most definatly is a big kid ! lol
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Parky
        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

My home site is run by ex job and there are quite a few players that go are ex job and a few (including myself) are currently serving and imo i think it makes it better. If you stick a couple of ex/serving soldiers in amongst "civvys" they can share there tactical expertise and as long as they remember its a skirmish field not a warzone i think this makes newer players come along in a big way, that way at least they have some sort of idea on good tactics and awareness other than watching films and reading books.

Anyway badger best of luck to you and your colleagues, good to see more sites popping up.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SemperFi69 View Post
            pmsl ,

but our site LAC is run by ex army and is fecking great imo, even little kiddy winks enjoy it!!
            cough!

Ex RAF

Old Boy!

and as my missus says we grow old not up
            Unstable.... that's it really!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scadgybadger ...Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. Find out more about scadgybadger
            Working...
            X