G&G GEN 3 Toptechs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GEN 3 Toptechs

Just seen that Gen.3 toptechs have hit our shores, now with a high-torque motor, active-breaking mosfets, 6.03 barrels and thicker silver wiring.
    (Cant link pic of them as its not Zeroone)
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: G&G GEN 3 Toptechs

yeah, seen them too buddy.

not to sure what it is all about as the gen 2's have the TB, silver wiring & high torque motor.

is it just a gimic with a mosfet??

Comment

Apparently not. According to that shop, the motor is better than the gen 2
      But my friend has bought one, so should get to have a play on sunday ^_^

Comment

If they do have an AB mosfet built in, surely they shouldn't overspin and fire twice with an 11.1 battery?

Comment

Quite possibly.

Comment

If they have a decent neo magnet high torque they shouldn't over spin with an 11.1 anyway...
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

My shop has them in today. Im going to take a run over to see them later. I will be shooting it and will let you know how theyare!!
              sigpic

Comment

Video pls, even smartphone footage!

Comment

aww man, I LOVE my gen 2, but i dont buy into the whole mosfet thing. Will have to wait and see what they are like

Comment

Ok got over to the shop today. Sorry jonny no videos!! If I had seen your post I would of!
                    On to the gun! Just what I expected really. It was a top tech tr418. Excellent build quality and the mosfet is doing what its supposed to!! Rof is excellent on the test gun we were using today. Running a 11.1v lipo. Motor wasnt over spinning and wasnt firing twice. Trigger response is fantastic! I am genuinely thinking of saving the wages up again and getting one of these I have been that impressed by them! My shop is selling that particular model for £330
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seanycozzie24v View Post
                      Ok got over to the shop today. Sorry jonny no videos!! If I had seen your post I would of!
                      On to the gun! Just what I expected really. It was a top tech tr418. Excellent build quality and the mosfet is doing what its supposed to!! Rof is excellent on the test gun we were using today. Running a 11.1v lipo. Motor wasnt over spinning and wasnt firing twice. Trigger response is fantastic! I am genuinely thinking of saving the wages up again and getting one of these I have been that impressed by them! My shop is selling that particular model for £330
                      Your in N.I arent you? can you PM me the shop as id like to take a look at hese tomorrow

Comment

Just to clarify my local shop have only got the one test gun in! For testing/pre sale purposes. If they like what the rifle can do they will sell at £330.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well the official G&G retailer (that've got the entire range in) are between £280 and £310

Comment

Add on expensive postage costs etc and it adds up!
                            sigpic

Comment

True. Does your shop support the two year warranties too?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                              Working...
                              X