AA12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AA12

According to Airsoft2Day, the people who have made this prototype electric AA-12 are contacting manufacturers to sort out a getting it to market, and if all goes well would like to follow up with a GGB version.

Hopefully after ChinaLakeGate, they will stay the hell away from ARES.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

china lake gate??
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

yeah a lad over at arnies made a custom made china lake and spoke to ares about it and they stole his idea and never payed him.

thats the short version of it
        Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Seriously, I want one.
          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Well I don't think you'd get it for a dollar

There are a lot of rich gents in this thread, I know I could not afford 32 40mm grenades for this thing.
            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I would buy one, especially gas. Huge fan of the real steel version its such an amazing gun, with endless times of ammo available. Seen a vechile mounted version with twin AA's on it. And zero recoil seen FPS russia vids on youtube, if you haven't seen them check them out.

Comment

Anyone ever considered some sort of AA12 kit for a GBB pistol, like a hi capa? Wouldn't load or shoot the same as the real thing but you'd still get a nice sound and kick, and I think it would be pretty easy to implement! Could just load through an extended mag which slips into the internal pistol through a hole in the bottom of the body.

Comment

Ideally some .410 sized moscarts with 4-6 shots each full auto would be amazing. However going through 12 shells in 3 seconds would be a pain. Skirmish wise an aeg with 3rd burst with an epic rof so it seems like its all at once would be the way to go.

Actually scratch that. Something like the umarex Ebos system.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BAMF Self-proclaimed King of airsoft (No, not THAT guy!), ageing Professional and keyboard warrior! Find out more about BAMF
                  Working...
                  X