Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SRC GEN 3, blowback MP40....

Originally posted by comeback View Post
    Yeah, but that is in my price range as I can spend that much atm And they should make proper spring WW2 bolt locks anyway. *drool over the thought of a Mosin and No.4*

Comment

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
      If you mean the AGM MP40, the mags are the same as the Sten's. Even though there's one retailer that charges £15.99 for MP40,s and the Sten are £9.99.
      I meant it could be costly if you had an SRC MP40 and the AGM mags weren't compatible. I know the AGM MP40 mags are Sten compatible - I have an AGM Sten and a box of KA MP40 midcaps.

Comment

Email the company or phone them !! One quick call and you will know
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

i wonder if src will be very very kind and bring out a sterling smg
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
            I meant it could be costly if you had an SRC MP40 and the AGM mags weren't compatible. I know the AGM MP40 mags are Sten compatible - I have an AGM Sten and a box of KA MP40 midcaps.
            I see.
            I've got a Sten myself, do you have any trouble with with king arms mid caps, I bought 10 of the standard AGM ones as I'd read that the KA ones double fed so I avoided them.

Comment

Originally posted by screwdriver View Post
              i wonder if src will be very very kind and bring out a sterling smg
              I hope they do, I would have to get that too. On second thought's maybe is better hey dont

Comment

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
                I see.
                I've got a Sten myself, do you have any trouble with with king arms mid caps, I bought 10 of the standard AGM ones as I'd read that the KA ones double fed so I avoided them.
                I've not had much opportunity to use it yet. I need some time to get the hop adjusted, and try 0.25g ammo - 0.2g goes all over the place. Realistic for a Sten, but annoying as hell!

KA mags need a good slap to get them in mine.

Comment

LOL, had the same problems with .20g myself at a gunman game which was the first time I used it. Only after this did I read about using .25's. I've used it a couple of times since in night games so it was all close up so no problem, plus I had about 12k rounds of excel 20's to use up before buying some 25's. I was just having a look at the new zero one site and I'm thinking of buying a bulk load of excel 25's from them.

Comment

I just read on the UK WW2 airsoft forum that someone has looked at an SRC MP40 at a certain scottish retailer's shop.
                    Apparently, the magazines are NOT compatible with AGM ones due to the BB feed being at the front of the mag, rather than the back, as in the AGMs.
                    What a PITA SRC are being with this aspect of their products...

Comment

Thats a shame. Looks like I'll have to get the PPsh then

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
                      Working...
                      X