Stark Arms (VFC) Walther PPQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stark Arms (VFC) Walther PPQ

Lots of people, including me, have been hoping for a new GBB Walther P99 for some time now. Whilst this isn't a P99, it's pretty close, and is technically a step up in RS terms from the older pistol. It is the M2 version of the PPQ with a more normal magazine release and trigger safety. I don't like as much as the P99, the bore axis seems higher, but it's meant to be an improved version so hopefully its just as comfortable. At least it's not a Walther PPX, they are revolting. Stark Arms make the best GBB Glock 19 you can buy, and I'm very excited to see how this turns out:

Re: Stark Arms (VFC) Walther PPQ

Having owned a Stark Arms G17, they do perform well but have a tendency to use pot metal screws and parts. Plus the finish wears off stupidly easy.

Hopefully they'll have addressed these issues in this model.

Comment

It's strange, I had a play with the Glock 19 and 17, and the 19 just feels better. The finish seemed thicker and the plastic was nicer, so I don't know what was up with that. The ones with full trademarks also seem to be finished to a higher standard than the stark arms marked ones.

Comment

Damn. I thought this was their little subcompact (the PPS)
        I was getting all hopeful
        Not actually a builder
        Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by bobthebuilder View Post
          Damn. I thought this was their little subcompact (the PPS)
          I was getting all hopeful
          I would LOVE a PPS. Ultra thin, I have played with a deactivated one and they're great feeling little guns. Still, they could have chosen something worse......PPX?

Attached Files

Comment

I think i've found my next pistol.
            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Well after I got all excited about the VFC M&P compact then upon holding it got a little sad, took a good look at the HUUUUGE gap between the slide & frame & then when I fired it & it's worse performing than a plastic ACM GBB on duster gas, I think I'll not hold my breath.

The VFC Glock may look good but its performance isn't as good as any of the other G series makers so I really can't be bothered with this.

AP.

Comment

Seriously contemplating buying one of these guys, has anyone had any experience with them?

Comment

Make sure you get an Asia version (if you can), it has much nicer trademarks.

Comment

I've seen these, don't they have a much lower FPS than the Europe version? They're definitely cheaper, which seems weird.

When you say nice trademarks, how nice are we talking?

Can anyone recommend a good holster for it though? Not sure if they make SERPAs for these.

Comment

Rather than the normal Umarex 6mm crap the Asian version has accurate trademarks. I wasn't aware of a power difference though.

Comment

I may just be talking out of my arse.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                        Working...
                        X