WE co2 Glock mags..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE co2 Glock mags..

I have just brought 4. I will be testing them in my TM Glock 17 with a complete 200% spring upgrade and a cnc'd steel slide. I will report back when they arrive with performance etc.

Comment

Should anyone be interested. These arrived and work flawlessly with the TM glock. Mine shoots consistently at 320fps with strong recoil every shot. I am now running a 200% recoil spring and I would say these are a product that WE have really hit the nail on the head with.
      The only thing left now will be a few of the purple gas routers and this gun will be complete.

Comment

I have been using both the APS and WE co2 mags in my WE Glock34 and the WE one is a vast improvement... expensive but cool..

Winter glocks 'yall!

Comment

Could very well get myself a TM glock if I can't get my KSC glock's RA-tech CO2 mags to perform (as they are quite shocking).
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Does anyone think an aluminium slide would be suficient?
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I suppose it depends on the quality, weather it is machined or cast etc. I found that a Guarder CNC G19 aluminium slide started to hit the slide rails on my KJ G23, denting the inside of the slide, and that was using Guarder Gas. I would be tempted to fit a recoil buffer when using Co2 , although I have a feeling Glock 17s are better designed and the slide can't go back so far, so it might be ok.

Comment

They can, I've run a recoil buffer in my glock for that exact reason, made big notches in my slide :'(

An aluminium slide should be fine, especially if the mags are regulated to 320fps.

Can anyone tell me how they perform at a warm room temperature?

Sent from outer space
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jamalen Bought my first AEG in the early 1990's, Started my own site in 1999, ran an IPSC pistol club for a while... Find out more about Jamalen
                Working...
                X