ICS tag grenades now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS tag grenades now available

So these were talked about in a discussion not long ago, as being the revolutionary 40mm gas launched pyro, and these things work very well!
    Available in smoke and bang bangs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zTy84rBxY
    Last edited by Gaffa; 7 August, 2013, 01:08. Reason: Edited due to foul language. (Please remember there are adolescents on this forum)

Owner of DCS
    (Doom custom shooters)
    PM me for Custom work!

Re: ICS tag grenades now available

ah awesome!

Comment

Super cool but no doubt a fortune to run.

I know i cant afford to be cracking off 6 smokes at a time, thats for sure.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0mDLlF11r4

He says about $150-170 for 1 shell and 8 projectiles and extra projectiles are about $10 each. bit too much me thinks

Comment

abut the same price for refils as pyro from zeroin if the banner ads are anything to go by
          Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

At the risk of being the fun police whats the legality of these?
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I always thought these grenade launchers were a bit pointless in airsoft just being bigger slightly unreliable shotguns, being able to deploy smoke and pyro at range might be a real advantage in some games.
              Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0mDLlF11r4

He says about $150-170 for 1 shell and 8 projectiles and extra projectiles are about $10 each. bit too much me thinks
                Hold the backpage, just bought my lotto ticket, so after tonight will buy you all one each. The leprechauns say so.
                sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
                  We'll never see them here unfortunately, another reason why this country is sh1t.

Banned fireworks:

Mortar Shells: all fireworks of the "aerial shell"/"mortar shell" type, which launch single, large projectiles into the air where they explode to create effects - are Category 4. This was as a result of the deaths in 1994 of Stephen Timcke and David Hattersley who were killed by mortars on successive nights.[7]

Mini-rockets, bangers, firecrackers, fireworks of erratic flight (including jumping fireworks) were banned in 1997.[2]
                  In 2004 the definition of mini-rocket was further restricted, and airbombs were also banned, in an effort to stop anti-social behaviour involving fireworks.
                  http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

Isn't there an exception for reenactment purposes?
                    Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
                    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

No exemption for re-enactment purposes - we have to stick to the same rules and regs as Airsoft does.

These shells will most certainly not be legal for several reasons:

1: They are stabilised (projectiles engage with rifling in the shells)
                      2: Point-detonating rounds are available

Get caught with this in the UK and you're in very deep shit.

**edit**

Bada Bing - this has nothing to do with fireworks legislation, it's down to Section 5 of the 1968 Firearms Act.

Comment

Lol, you mean "the British Police", right? It'd be nice if the people in charge of these laws actually bothered to look at things on a case by case basis, if not for banned items, at least for exceptions to a general ban. That'd be "hard work" though unfortunately, something that doesn't mix well with this country's civil service...

Comment

It's a weird one, I'd imagine the bangs are illegal but the smokes in theory should be fine since there's no rifling inside the barrel and they're not stabalised.

Comment

As said last time this came around they are illegal. Someone dig up the old thread please. The grenades have grooves, those grooves are classed as stabilizers and bam cant have them. Not to mention they fly with some force and nobody wants that in the face...

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                              As said last time this came around they are illegal. Someone dig up the old thread please. The grenades have grooves, those grooves are classed as stabilizers and bam cant have them. Not to mention they fly with some force and nobody wants that in the face...
                              I can think of some people whom you wouldn't loose sleep over if they got one in the face....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Doombull3t A small town fellow, joined the army at a young age, enjoy anything that means I can shoot the hell out of people and cause misery and pain to all :P I also enjoy the occasional brew! Find out more about Doombull3t
                              Working...
                              X