• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mad Max Double Barrell Shotgun.

It depends what price you put on awesome-ness :p
    sigpic

Comment

Is it me or are there no extra shells to buy.

Comment

no there are not,got my 6mm imported and ordered another 9 shell on top so 11 in total.shells are bowt £15-£20 each

Comment

A long version too you say? 1940's resistance loadout? Why, yes... Yes, I think I just might.

Comment

i have just gone and brought one, but cant find spare shells for sale anywhere!
            anyone found any online???

Comment

I may be forced to make my own. My inexplicable devotion to the films and confines of the wallet demand it of me.
              "A shooter of limited skill, but dangerous enthusiasm."

Comment

i know a retailer where you can get the 6mm shortie, also aditional shells that are 6mm, but they're £40 a pop or about that.

my mate has one, they have a tendancy to just go off, without pulling the trigger, and the shells take alot of maintance, a real bugger tho if your not in the know with gas weapons/shells.

made of win tho, and awsome to hold and open and everything about it.

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

anyone know the difference between the hwasan version and the TW version. you can find the TW version by googling "tw mad max shotgun". I'm guessing a rebrand but the shells are blue not red. coems in 6mm or 8mm just like the hwasan version.

also are the shells interchangeable. will 6mm shells fit in the 8mm gun? I'm thinking yes
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

DAM i want one :P

Comment

i want one of them they sound great LOL

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spartacus When I am not leading my fellow slaves in an uprising against the Roman republic my main hobbies are airsoft and motorbikes. Find out more about spartacus
                      Working...
                      X