Lct m60vn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lct m60vn

I don't know if this is old news, but I have just seen on LCTs website that they have, or are releasing a limited run of steel constructed M60VNs. Is LCT branching out? Obviously we already know they are hopefully soon releasing the VSS and the VAL, and they have also announced they are working on an M16A3(because there aren't enough of those on the market).

Anyone get their hands on one of these M60s? The price seems rather high at just shy of 2000 dollars, but I imagine, it being LCT, that the product won't land short on the quality front. We all know what their AKs are like!

Re: Lct m60vn

At nearly £2k from a retailer i'd pass.

Comment

Airsoft pricing is getting pretty retarded.....I mean, all things considered, here we have a JG M4, it fires a regulated 350fps, will run on anything up to 11.1v lipo and fires a 6mm bb, it will cost £200, in the other corner we have an LCT M60VN , it fires a regulated 350fps, will run on anything up to 11.1v lipo and fires a 6mm bb, it will cost £2000......so you're paying £1800 for what? Better materials (marginally), better build quality (again, marginally), more realism (it's an AEG, how realistically accurate can it be?).....therefore a whole heap of cash for very little gain over the cheapo gun.

With that £1800 you would turn the JG into a beast, and still have £1500+ in your savings account.

Of course, this is from the perspective of an airsoft player, and not a collector......however, for a lot less, as a collector, I would buy a deactivated M60 that, while being butchered internally, and never able to fire a shot (like a collector would be firing shots anyway), the deact would at least be 'real' and have historical value.

In short, this gun, from a financial perspective is pointless......

Where can I buy one

Comment

A well known website that is known to Support-Fire has 1 left available for a bargain...wait for it...£1900 (yes, that was sarcasm lol)

- I was amazed to see this beast with this ridiculous price tag when I was buying my LCT AKM.

To now hear they are doing a VSS and M16 has made my day. I was about to go for the M4 but may just wait now...

Comment

Originally posted by silasloki View Post
          Airsoft pricing is getting pretty retarded.....I mean, all things considered, here we have a JG M4, it fires a regulated 350fps, will run on anything up to 11.1v lipo and fires a 6mm bb, it will cost £200, in the other corner we have an LCT M60VN , it fires a regulated 350fps, will run on anything up to 11.1v lipo and fires a 6mm bb, it will cost £2000......so you're paying £1800 for what? Better materials (marginally), better build quality (again, marginally), more realism (it's an AEG, how realistically accurate can it be?).....therefore a whole heap of cash for very little gain over the cheapo gun.

With that £1800 you would turn the JG into a beast, and still have £1500+ in your savings account.

Of course, this is from the perspective of an airsoft player, and not a collector......however, for a lot less, as a collector, I would buy a deactivated M60 that, while being butchered internally, and never able to fire a shot (like a collector would be firing shots anyway), the deact would at least be 'real' and have historical value.

In short, this gun, from a financial perspective is pointless......

Where can I buy one
          I do see where you are coming from buy you can't really compare a JG M4 with an LCT M60vn. I mean you do pay more for rarer models of firearms. If the JG M4 was the only M4 on the market, it would cost alot more. You would have been much better off comparing the LCT to the A&K M60.

I do think LCT have missed something here though. The Inokatsu is already out there and no doubt matches the quality of this LCT, and costs a substantial amount cheaper. I also think its a mistake to bring our Armalites. They should stick to releasing Eastern block rifles. Too many high quality M4 variants out there already. I'd personally like to see them release a PSL and an AK107.

Comment

Given the somewhat convoluted history between LCT and Inokatsu (LCT used to be the OEM for Inokatsu's AK range - and Inok don't build the GBBR M4's they sell, it was Viper Tech and then Taiwan Deer who made them), I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's a third party that makes Inok's M60 or LCT's one.

Comment

Now if we were talking about the real sword m4/16 guns being released to the market place I would be getting exited .
              Lct seem to be selling gun body's to everyone nowadays .g&gs new ak range has lct body's . So the chance of the internals on an m4 variant gun being lct only are slim ..

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                I do see where you are coming from buy you can't really compare a JG M4 with an LCT M60vn. I mean you do pay more for rarer models of firearms. If the JG M4 was the only M4 on the market, it would cost alot more.
                Rarity of model only means something to collectors (see my post above), I'd imagine for that kind of money the buyer would want to see some performance gain over a cheaper, more available rifle. The truth is, given the laws in the UK, and safety requirements at fields, not to mention physics.....the only possible performance gains would / could be extremely limited.

Comment

Originally posted by silasloki View Post
                  Rarity of model only means something to collectors (see my post above), I'd imagine for that kind of money the buyer would want to see some performance gain over a cheaper, more available rifle. The truth is, given the laws in the UK, and safety requirements at fields, not to mention physics.....the only possible performance gains would / could be extremely limited.
                  To be honest I must disagree with this. I'm not talking about a particular rarity of a make or brand, but of the model of rifle itself. For instance, a Bizon PP19 is a much rarer model than an M4. I think that the model of the rifle is important to skirmishers as well, otherwise everyone would run around with M4s, and there would be no market for more unusual and less practical firearms like FALs, M14s, SVDs, etc.

Comment

i certainly like having something that is differentn to everyone else, and not just 'look, see the markings? yeah these are unique' i mean the gun itself.... thats why i have the revolvers i do, and the weathered stoner, and gas scorpion... i only own 2 m4 style guns, and no aks,

- - - Updated - - -

companies need to make new guns, not just start making something someone else is selling successfully (yes we, im looking at you, smg8 *cough*)
                    how many guns are there in the world, how many airsoft guns are there variety wise???
                    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
                      i certainly like having something that is differentn to everyone else, and not just 'look, see the markings? yeah these are unique' i mean the gun itself.... thats why i have the revolvers i do, and the weathered stoner, and gas scorpion... i only own 2 m4 style guns, and no aks,

- - - Updated - - -

companies need to make new guns, not just start making something someone else is selling successfully (yes we, im looking at you, smg8 *cough*)
                      how many guns are there in the world, how many airsoft guns are there variety wise???

G&G seem to be the only company actually releasing new varients to the market, what with the VAL, VSS, and MG42. Good on em I say! Hopefully other brands will follow their example.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                        G&G seem to be the only company actually releasing new varients to the market, what with the VAL, VSS, and MG42. Good on em I say! Hopefully other brands will follow their example.
                        G&G releasing an mg42? says who?

Comment

G&G releasing an mg42? says who?
                          It turned up in the shot show catalogue, and a prominent US retailer has done a feature preveiw video of it on youtube. It looks very nice I must say.

EDIT: In the video, due to the American market, they call it the Matrix MG42. Hope this helps you find it.

Comment

the one that retailer is selling is made by AGM, as an armoury in the uk is getting some of them in too, not g&g, thats why they refer to it as 'matrix'

Comment

the one that retailer is selling is made by AGM, as an armoury in the uk is getting some of them in too, not g&g, thats why they refer to it as 'matrix'
                              Really? I was under the impression that it was G&G. Don't many companies in America get renamed? Thats why over in America they have Echo 1, Matrix, Unicorn etc. I've always thought Matrix to be G&G.

Anyway, even if that is an ACM one, G&G do have an MG42 in their catalogue and they did talk about it in the shot show in January, along with an M1 Garand.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
                              Working...
                              X