Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynatex Decimator Blank Firing Impact Grenade

Taken from the Zero One page:

Proudly introducing the Dynatex DECIMATOR Blank Firing Impact Grenade! Brand new from our friends at Dynatex this beast saw it’s premier at our 2013 National Airsoft Event and didn’t fail to impress.

Unlike regular impact grenades the Decimator can be used in both urban and woodland skirmish environments, all thanks to its new ultra sensitive impact detonation mechanism. This clever mechanism means it won’t go off as you throw it but will detonate on softer surfaces such as grass or forest floors.
    Because of this the Decimator brings a whole new dynamic to woodland games where players have previously been restricted due to terrain, fire safety regulations and the extinction of the BFG.

This new design is a beast. It beat's it's predecessors, and is a world better than BFG imitations out there. The Decimator is loud, it’s mean, and it’s tough! There are no casings to break, no fly-off levers to lose and no priming. This grenade is hard-core. Made pretty much out of 100% solid metal it will take - and deliver - it's hits time and time again.

There's more good news for those of you who play in noise-restricted areas, or who are just looking at saving a few pounds... the Decimator also comes with an adaptor so it can be used with .209 shotgun primers (check out our website for these). Whilst primers aren’t quite as loud as 9mm blanks, they are still plenty loud enough, and the best bit of all is that you can get twice as many for your money!

The decimator is really is simple to use. In one-syllable words that even Vicky Pollard could understand, all you have to do is: Put in pin. Screw off cap. Put in blank. Screw on cap. Ready. Pull pin. Throw… BANG!

Order by 2pm today and you could receive this item tomorrow when choosing a Saturday service.

Dynatex Decimator Blank Firing Impact Grenade Features...
    • Brand new design & only available from Zero One!
    • Takes 9mm grenade blanks or .209 shotgun primers.
    • Suitable for both Woodland & Urban skirmish environments.
    • Ultra-sensitive mechanism means it will even detonate on soft surfaces such as grass or pine needles.
    • Included .209 Shotgun Primer Adaptor is ideal for those skirmishing in noise-restricted areas.
    • Size: 45mm Diameter x 110mm High

You can find them here: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=8839

Did anyone see these demonstrated at the NAE?

Re: Dynatex Decimator Blank Firing Impact Grenade

do they trigger like the police ones? (eg any contact will set them off - or do they need to make contact with the ends?

If its any contact... I'll be ordering one. :-)

Comment

any contact, but with my old version dynatex impact I normally try and throw it bottom end first
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

thats what I mean.... I've used the police one and the "normal" Dynatec impact... and the trigger for the police one is a lot more reliable / less picky.

If this new one is like the police version - I'm in.

Comment

Not to be muddled up with the original impacts made by Dynatec.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
            Not to be muddled up with the original impacts made by Dynatec.
            Do you know, I've been thinking exactly that myself. Is this product generated by the original company "Dynatec" or is it something completely different made by a similar sounding company "Dynatex?"

As to my knowledge (Which admittedly is somewhat limited), the guy that owned and run "Dynatec" gave it all in and allowed another company to use his basic design platform. This looks like a "Dynatec" BFIG, though I could be wrong.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I was wondering the same, would be good to have some clarification from Zero One if these are actually made by the same people who brought us the Dynatech BFGs, or a new company which just happen to have a very very similar name.

Comment

ive never really been able to find the police ones for sale new.... never know what to search for
                Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

These look AMAZING!
                  Can anyone vouch for how sensitive the trigger is? i know the previous generation was a little hit and miss?

Cheers,
                  Dave

Comment

Tried mine in earnest on Saturday,
                    Works a treat. Dropped from anything above 400mm and it triggers nicely.
                    Rolled at walls and it triggered too. Used 9mm and .209 primers. No problems with either of them.

Well happy with it.

Might be worth looking at the oshiboom too had a look at one on Saturday too.

Originally posted by gun.bunny View Post
                    These look AMAZING!
                    Can anyone vouch for how sensitive the trigger is? i know the previous generation was a little hit and miss?

Cheers,
                    Dave

Comment

So was the 400mm drop onto grass? I only ask as the OhShiboom will go off on a 200mm drop onto concrete, so if this takes a 400mm drop to go off on concrete seems a bit of a step back to me.

Comment

Quite different comparing a 400mm on grass to 200mm on hard concrete.
                        I have one of these and they are absolutely brilliant!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                        All Arms Airsoft, Trawden, Lancashire

Comment

Originally posted by sboothy View Post
                          Quite different comparing a 400mm on grass to 200mm on hard concrete.
                          I have one of these and they are absolutely brilliant!
                          It would be if that was what I was doing. My question was for SmithRC to confirm what surface it was for the 400mm drop needed for it to go off. If it was on grass then great, but if it was concrete then as I said it seems like a step back not forward.

Comment

Dynatex is the actual company name, Dynatec is what a lot of people called it not realising they are WRONG. If you don't believe me go and look at your Impact Grenade instructions, or your Blank Firing Grenade instructions (if you still have them), you will see at the top it will say Dynatex.

These are designed and made by the same guy who designed and made all of the Dynatex range, if you were at the NAE this year you would have had a chance to meet him and chat with him, as well as see the product demonstrated.

Comment

Sounds good, well worth a try then (at 3p a bang this is gonna get a lot of use!) how did the 9mms do? what would you copmpare them to? mark VII's?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                              Working...
                              X