Tm eg3000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm eg3000!

Looks like it has been release in HK, not sure how long it will take to get over here..

Labled as 'High Cycle' 30,000 RPM it's also in some of TM's new guns... I can find 2 TM MP5's with it in that say 25 rounds per sec... sweeet...

Anyone tempted?

AoS
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 March, 2010, 09:07. Reason: linking
    DJ AoS
    HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
    Gunless

Re: Tm eg3000!

very tempted especialy with a 9.6 nicad or 7.4 lipo.
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Comment

I've seen a video of the new G3 SAS which has this motor fitted. The ROF was insane! Looks like I've decided on my CQB weapon

Comment

oh when he cuts a circle in some box lol wasent that when they showcased the blowback AEP's?
        Custom M4
        TM 1911

Comment

Right, this is gonna sound like a dumb question but what the difference between, say an EG 1000 and EG3000?

Comment

Much higher RPM while only using low power basicly a poor mans lipo setup.
            Custom M4
            TM 1911

Comment

Hmm, thanks - so which is better in terms of reliability/torque?

Comment

From what ive heard its your good ol TM reliability
                Custom M4
                TM 1911

Comment

depends,
                  if you wana shred your gear box in 2 weeks be my guest
                  un less they're allso puting in the gears and bearings in them
                  your gona have a pile of mash instend of a gear box
                  i've been considering haveing one of my spets up graded and been talking, but even those gears at those speeds ware down fast

Comment

You have to remember though that the new High Cycle series dont just have the motor to make the awesome ROF. They have tuned pistons with teeth missing as well, so its a highly tuned machine right out the box. Not just a normal MP5 with a new motor.

That being said. I do want to see what they go like on an 11.1v lipo.
                    SAVE OUR SPORT
                    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

well you go waste 2000 rounds for that one kill
                      unlike some i only need one shot
                      :D

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post
                        oh when he cuts a circle in some box lol wasent that when they showcased the blowback AEP's?
                        Yep. That's the one. Those blowback AEPs are so funny :D (in a bad way that is lol)

Comment

From what I've heard....

Go with the G&P M120. It's just a tad slower, about half the price (eg, $31USD shipped from one site).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                            From what I've heard....

Go with the G&P M120. It's just a tad slower, about half the price (eg, $31USD shipped from one site).
                            +1 Also, the EG 700 AND 1000 are still good motors in their own right. Fitted a 700 in one of my AEGs a few months ago and it has performed admirably.

Comment

Although I think that TM does a good job at making, well, pretty much everything, especially with their new line of stuff, I think the extra cash is pointless... To get a ROF as quote by 1st_shooter, you're going to have to use the HC High Cycle setup, so I'm guessing custom gears (tooth shaved off or what have you), 260fps spring etc.

Then if you consider the G&P M120 is only a tad slower, in a completely stock setup firing at 330ish, then where did you go wrong TM? I also notice that the MP5 can't feed at 32bb's per second - so why didn't TM think about using the gear delayer, with the understanding that this is now the modern age and people are going to lithium polymer batteries!

Might seem a bit of a rant, but considering G&P's really come up in the last year, I think I'll save a bit of cash, or buy 2 m120 motors.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DJ AoS Find out more about DJ AoS
                              Working...
                              X