Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Could this be the start of the end of UKARA ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be the start of the end of UKARA ?

Just read this and I'm just wondering what you all think.

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/1229...y-vcra-pr.html

Do you think this proposal will be taken up on or will UKARA contine to exist ?

Re: Could this be the start of the end of UKARA ?

you missed last nights proceedings didn't you?
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

be nice, it was probally past his bedtime
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

The wheels fell off this bandwagon - this morning - just a lot of noise, and some sensible answers provided. Link to FB page - here...

In summary, anti-UKARA Scouse goes off on one with half the story - winds up frothies on another forum, and makes a lot of noise on the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomous View Post
          The wheels fell off this bandwagon - this morning - just a lot of noise, and some sensible answers provided. Link to FB page - here...

In summary, anti-UKARA Scouse goes off on one with half the story - winds up frothies on another forum, and makes a lot of noise on the Internet.
          Did you even read any of the emails?

The "sensible answers" provided are in direct contradiction to the email he penned. Many of the things he did not suggest would be a direct fall out of what he has suggested.

This is serious stuff. Maybe not so serious for the players as all they could face is higher prices (or a total ban) but with several hundred retailers on the UKARA books, each with paid staff, there are serious consequences if this all blows up.

Comment

May I enquire as to what relevance his regional orientation matters? Can you also divulge the author's skin pigmentation so as to provoke further inflammatory responses?

Thanks.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Comment

Hilarious, I'm sure. Are you aware of the severity of what's being discussed, or have you had an afternoon nap and just woke up?
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Yes I did miss all of that because it was past my bedtime.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                  X