Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ares to make the Pulse rifle!

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
    Is this the time to mention he's working on a new version of Navy Seals...?
    hell yeah!
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Ok, then he's working on a new version of Navy Seals :p

Comment

B.O.T please

Comment

Well, I for one hope they do the rifle properly, it would be nice if they actually made the underslung grenade launcher work this time...like a three round shotgun or something
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 August, 2010, 10:22.
          Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
          There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
          sigpic

Comment

they should stamp a little picture of Sgt Hicks on the side of the Pulse rifle, like CYMA did with Mikhail and them new ak's.

a sign of respect to the Biehn

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I just hope Ares don't screw it up.
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 August, 2010, 10:22.

Comment

Is this gun ever gonna come out or like airsoft is it just a load of balls.

Really want a pulse rifle and been waiting for news on this for ages.

Comment

I would very much imagine this is being held in reserve untill the Alien prequel film is released in order to drum up free intrest.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I bought one of the first ares grease guns in the Uk, used it last March at a big gunman game at sennybridge, am VERY happy with it. No sign of the pulse rifle yet?
                    I just got back from 4 weeks filming in Iceland ( no, not the supermarket!! Ha ha) on Prometheus ( new Alien Prequel.) so am up for a new toy 
                    B.A.R :D
                    PSG-1,M14,WE 1911,MP40,P38
                    Custom built AEG M1 Carbine
                    Custom built AEG Folding M1 Carbine
                    M1A1 Thompson
                    Custom built 1928 Thompson

Comment

I thought G&P did a pulse rifle kit?
                      Originally posted by Tiercel
                      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Well a certain site we can't mention (something to do with a lupin in the gun room ), do a pulse rifle kit based off the thompson. BUT you are looking at 350 notes for the kit, plus the thompson costs (if you don't have one), and the fact that its a real Barsteward to fit.
                        Last edited by Im Dave Angel; 1 August, 2011, 09:44. Reason: Because I don't know the difference between positive and negative numbers *facepalm*

#carried away by a Moonlight shadow...#

Comment

I would absolutely love an out of the box Pulse Rifle. But I'd love someone other than Ares to do it, please.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron2310 View Post
                            I would absolutely love an out of the box Pulse Rifle. But I'd love someone other than Ares to do it, please.
                            Totally agree. I think Ares have lost the plot with some of the tat they are bringing out of late.

It feels like they are stuck in a lab somewhere and don't actually know anything about airsoft. Though a recent visit to their HQ claimed they are airsofters who wanted to do things better (on Youtube, not me personally).

Still not managed that then clearly.

Comment

Was there any difference in the STAR L85a2 and the ARES one? Because I thought my STAR (when they first released the L85a2) was bloody brilliant - TBH I have not bought another STAR/ARES since. Have they gone down hill then?
                              Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

I believe Ares had a split with Star a couple years ago and started branding there own gun's Ares airsoft and pricing them cheaper than Star.

I've got two Star/Ares L85 and L22 and think there really good but a Ares M4A1 I bought a little while back was total S@%T.
                                Didn't work out of the box as a wire had came away from the motor, easy fix but not great for a £300 gun.
                                Then on my first game with in the bloody gear box explodes, I managed to get a new gun which I've yet to use in a game but hope fully It'll last.

As for who make the pulse rifle I don't care I just want one that'll work with out the massive do it your self bill you get with the kits.

To be honest though the only make of guns I've had/have that have worked with out a problem on multiple games by several people have been Jing Gong (JG).
                                So if they make one even better.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

madwelshman Smoke and a pancake! Find out more about madwelshman
                                Working...
                                X