Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tippmann, Airsoft M4

make sure to check out the FB owners group mate there is a wealth of information in the files section, and read the manual it also has loads of info in it. Most of all check out the video on setting ROF. I'd certainly say give yourself some time at home to set it all up and test it.

Hope you get the same grin I had

Comment

I heard the FPS is easy enough to set but the ROF is a bit tricky, already joing the group the other day. I'm amazed to here this gun reaching out to 200" accurately stock. I'm almost tempted to drop in my TK twist barrel and see what magic happens
      The clown has no penis

Comment

Ohh now that could be an interesting combo. Ahh think I have just realised who you are on FB Mine certainly is hitting the same targets as I would have done with my CTW.

Yea you need to be patient when setting the ROF, but once its set the gun is rock solid, mine didnt miss a beat all weekend and I'm not known for being gentle on my RIFs lol

Comment

I just clocked who you were too.

I'm literally counting down the minutes until I get home lol

What HPA tank and line would you recommend? I've seen a 35/3000 which is cheap enough
          The clown has no penis

Comment

I run a 48ci/3000 there are some going cheap around and I have a Ninja remote line with slide check, the slide check is a must have IMHO otherwise you have to get a team mate to turn the tank off and then empty the line of gas every time you want to ditch the gun.

Comment

Just got mine and am well happy although not managed to up the rof yet build quality is amazing though
              ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

Hefty which group have you joined

Comment

I have got home an opened the tippmann, it's a beaut. The RIS of my DTW fits as does my fab defence stock xD

Only got the CO2 mag at the moment so havent tuned the ROF/FPS yet, but it sounds awesome and kicks hard
                  The clown has no penis

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                    Lots of Rover loving going down, though I did lol slightly about parts availability.

This is the same Rover that when bump nine years ago, right?
                    Sorry for the incredibly late reply! But have you ever owned a Rover? Parts are crazy easy to get hold of! Probably because they were made in huge numbers....and we're always breaking down or being written off haha. And I believe Caffyns still produce parts for Rover as well.

Comment

• Re: Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Aye, I had an MG ZR once upon a time, I had to go to a Saab garage to get a valve for my dodgy heater, in the middle of bloody winter as well...
                      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                        Aye, I had an MG ZR once upon a time, I had to go to a Saab garage to get a valve for my dodgy heater, in the middle of bloody winter as well...
                        Thats odd bud. Perhaps its a regional thing? Or perhaps parts availability for the ZRs isnt so good. I know i had to get my engine revamped, plus get the entire front bumper section replaced for my 25, and I was able to do it for crazy cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                          Thats odd bud. Perhaps its a regional thing? Or perhaps parts availability for the ZRs isnt so good. I know i had to get my engine revamped, plus get the entire front bumper section replaced for my 25, and I was able to do it for crazy cheap.
                          I have a Rover 25 that had a dodgy Saab Valve. I just lopped it off and fitted a copper pipe wrapped in fibreglass.

Comment

I got a 1.8 Vvc zr at the mo just had to ave the head done again

Comment

Mines a 1.6 16V, done 55k miles and heads still intact at the moment. I plan on part ex'ing in the summer for a Seat Leon

Comment

Yeah I gotta get rid of mine to get a van soon unfortunately

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrEMan Find out more about MrEMan
                                Working...
                                X