Collapse

ACM and A+K out of buisiness? rumor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ACM and A+K out of buisiness? rumor...

yeah, but they said this about dboys ages ago, the regulations changed or something and dboys said they would not change just for the uk, and i didnt see them for sale for about 2 months. shortly after they started to get shipments in, i just assumed that dboys finally got of their asses and changed the metal or something.

Comment

Yep, Dboys changed it!

Still don't trust their gearboxes.

Why are we still posting in this thread anyway? Sure this has all been covered by now... The A&K on that other UK site seems to be a rebranded model - you're telling me that the UK gets china clone weapons before Hong Kong does? Really?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Well its been covered, and covered and covered and covered. However it keeps popping up again and again. Its just lazy people that cannot be bothered to do a but of research themselves so put together bits and bobs or data that is 90th hand, or just rumor and take it for fact.

Comment

Bloody good job my A&K Masada's arriving this week then... hard enough to get hold of one as it was

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet View Post
            Bloody good job my A&K Masada's arriving this week then... hard enough to get hold of one as it was
            just wonder where did you order your masada?? thanks
            sigpic

Comment

Well I know of at least one online retailer still selling DBoys SPRs and more than one model too. And they are new stock too.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Sort of "on topic"... ASG, nordic impoters ect ect, in thier 2010 catalogue, they have the M60vn... not sure when it goes on sale, but I have my name on one of the first ones to come into my local shop (cheers Phil!)

A&K were meant to be making the m60 vn, the one in the ASG book is identical, down to the mosfet rof adjustment ect, seems ASG are reboxing, resoldering, to make them rosh compliant, then selling them on!

Comment

Re: ACM and A+K out of buisiness?? rumor...

Originally posted by Evansy View Post
                  I can't wait to see Panoptes Peli when all the accessories are out for it :p
                  Alas, I only collect in-service or ex-service weaponry. I don't really do 'fantasy' guns. Might still be tempted though. A little.

Comment

Apparently its not the government shutdown thats buggered A+K, its the R&D costs of their masada. They put so much money into them that when Magpul PTS started siccing the lawyers on people selling it they almost went broke. If they hadn't talked themselves into getting the franchise from PTS they would have gone under.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jockjay Find out more about jockjay
                    Working...
                    X