Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

Originally posted by louish118 View Post
    Nice review but I was unaware of ASG making 48rd mags for it? And where did you find the magazines for £25-£30 each? I can only find them in packs of 3 for £49.99.
    ????what are you takling about????

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

He's quoting from the incorrect information from the reviews. It states that a magazine is £25-30 when in fact its about £17 per magazine and it says 48rd magazine when its actually a 75rd magazine. Other than those mistakes its a good review.

Comment

Which review is this?

Comment

dave38x's above lol

Comment

Yeah after i posted i looked back and found it lol, whst confused me was louish's double post, it looked to me like someone had wrote a review then deleted it.

Good review though.

L.

Comment

Haha my bad Luke.

Comment

Np what i will say is that i have had no trpuble with the feed lips on the mags (i reckon it was just some bad springs) and the mags are made from polycarbonate, the same material you use to potect your eyes so its not going to break any time soon, the actual bolt lock mechanism feels sloppy and weak, but unless you go out of your way to break it i dont think you will, not that it will affect the gun much any way as it will just then become like a standard AEG.

L.

Comment

My bad! I was told by team-mates (and had seen online) that they were £25-30 per mag, obviously that is incorrect - I shall edit the review!

As for them being 75 rounds - it certainly didnt seem like that many when I was bombing the magazines up, though I wasn't exactly scientific about it.

Re: The feed lips - what mag pouches are you using it with? I tried Flyye MP5 mag pouches, HSGI Tacos and OPS SMG Shingles, and had the same issue with all three - once one of the bb retainers snagged the mag emptied itself. My concerns with the bolt lock come from the same place - if I'm shoving this mag in and out of a taco which grips the mag very tightly then it's probably going to get damaged at some point.
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I use osprey MKIV single SA80 mag pouches and can fit two mags per pouch (good because i have 2 pouches and 4 mags) i only tried them because they were already on my rig at the time, they fit so i kept them.

Comment

I'm using a Flyee M249 pouch it has two large compartments which can fit 4 mags in (coupled together) and probably 4 individual mags more.

uploadfromtaptalk1409684535800.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409684561962.jpg

Comment

How much bigger are the Scorpion mags compared to MP5 mags?
                        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

They are a bit bigger - not much though - if your pouches are a loose fit on MP5 mags they should take scorpion mags.

The difference between every mag pouch listed by yourself Luke and mine is that mine grip the magazine tightly, which is the source of my problems.
                          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

As a point, when i put two mags in the SA80 pouch they sit in nice and tight, also i put them in feed lips first and not had a problem with them.

L.

Comment

Hoping my Defcon 5 fabric mag pouches fit then...
                              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I use a Turnigy Nanotech 11.1v 1400mah (ng1400b.3s). Fits lovely.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                                Working...
                                X