WE Makarov, P99, P38, M84

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE Makarov, P99, P38, M84

Typical, i come to have a look at the Makarov and i assume its the only 2 pics that are not working

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
      Typical, i come to have a look at the Makarov and i assume its the only 2 pics that are not working
      They work for me:

Comment

Take it you just put them in that post, same thing, Oh well, i will probably get one anyway, Ive been waiting on the KWA one for ages but they can sod off now they have taken all this time.

Stainless Makarov ftw

Comment

How about this:

It's the ugly double stack version unfortunately, but should have better gas capacity.

Comment

I don't mind the double stack, Might mean grips will be harder to find. And they will be found, as them stocks look a bit crappy

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              How about this:

It's the ugly double stack version unfortunately, but should have better gas capacity.
              that one actuly works, and tbh i dont think its that ugly, i will actualy buy one :-)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

To be honest it is a GBB Makarov.

I have been waiting nearly 8 years for a GBB Makarov.

It is going to be released I hope (unlike the KWA).

I really wouldn't care if the grips had a picture of Putin head-butting a camel.

'FireKnife'
                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Those Putin grips sound like the best thing ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                    Much like the recent m&p which WE did off there own back, the p99 will most likely be a repackaged we glock setup.
                    Oh god I hope not, the P99 is double action. A striker fired version would be awfully inaccurate.
                    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

It will be a Maruzen clone, same as the P38.

In the same way that the Luger and High Power are Tanaka clones.

However the Maruzen system is hardly amazing to begin with so I see this being a bit like the WE High Power, cheaper alternative but not really worth it.

'FireKnife'
                      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

The early ones maybe but I was impressed with the performance of my P99 although it was the 2007 version.

Stick some high flow valves on there and it should sing.
                        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
                          I really wouldn't care if the grips had a picture of Putin head-butting a camel.
                          Where as I would pay more for this...

Comment

Its a Makarov PMM for those who have already started hunting for grips and holsters :P

Comment

I guess the question is, at least where the WE P38, assuming it happens, is, will it be able to match up to the excellent finish of the ABS Maruzen offerings?

I managed get my hands on one in black finish, that took me a while to find, traded it to the girlfriends' old man for his WW2 DRK (Deutsches Rotes Kruez/German Red Cross) uniform, his face was like a big kid at Christmas, as the overall look was much better looking vs. his blank firing P38, and also weighs almost as much as his blank firing P38, which has seen better days!
                              Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Do you mean the black metal finish version? They do indeed look very good, on par with Tanakas steel finish. I doubt the WE will look as nice, but the finish on their Tokarev was decent, more of a glossy black then their usual matt black/grey. A deep polished blue look would be great, unlikely though, but at least having a metal body means you can refinish it yourself.

By the way, looks like all the pictures were taken down at the original source. Looks like they might have just been old prototypes or something rather than new production guns :c

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X