For all us l85 fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all us l85 fans...

not sure if anyone here knows but there were rumours of WE bringing out a gbb l85.
    This rumour got me excited as i love my l85 but like most AEG's the electric noise of it cycling makes it sound too toy like so i was compelled to email them.

They confirmed that a gbb l85a2 is currently in development but there's no release date or price yet.......I WANT lol

Apologies if this is old news, its new to me :D
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    In soviet russia,
    Poem reads you!

Re: For all us l85 fans...

It's been canned from what I've heard.

Comment

It's been canned from what I've heard.
      Lol that must have been a quick cancellation then as i only got the email from them friday :D
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue,
      In soviet russia,
      Poem reads you!

Comment

Cool. Gas is too much of a pain for me anyway - the 'technology' hasn't matured to a reliable level yet.

Comment

want want
          KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
          mix'n'match M4
          Maruzen P99

Comment

There has been sightings of them in pictures of when the SCAR and PDW were in development so its commonly know they are working on one. Whether it ever comes to light however...
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

I am going to wait a while before jumping on the gas rifles. They are still having the problems ironed out but when they are working well I will be getting one or 2 for definite.

Comment

Iv heard through a local site manager that they are trying to get CO2 powered GBB L85A2s for their site. Dont know if they will go mass, but they could be quite sweet indeed.
                But they are going to be a special order. I dont know what company or when they'll arrive.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i think WE latest versions gbb-r's are fantasic and as for the magazines they are the best gas mag's avalible and they last 3 whole mag before a refill is needed , the latest WE scar has proven very reliable but just a tad too hot .

Comment

I so want one of these.

Even better if Ra-Tech can come up with a drop-in kit, so the GBBR conversion can be done on existing AEG, as they've done with the Ra-Tech/GHK conversion of the Kalash AK series. The GHK mags are fantastic, mine were last used about 6 weeks ago and there's been no sign of any leaks, plus when I used them I was still getting 2 mags per fill despite the cold. NPAS kits are available direct from Ra-Tech, as a bonus.
                    sigpic

Comment

sounds nice, but I don't trust Gas rifles... anyhow, EBB in most AEG L85's are bad enough for the gun, what about GBB?!
                      one pull of the trigger and you have the butt plate embedded in your shoulder :D
                      sigpic

Comment

GBB L85 You say?

I think I just saw my bank card squeal again =D If it proves a good performer for the right price, I think I may be converting to the GBB Rifle side. Though, I haven't seen many GBB rifles become a main-stay in many peoples armouries.
                        sigpic
                        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

it would function brilliantly ,

but would be better as robin said , if ra-tech create a drop in block that replaces the AEg internals for the recoil and gas engine and bolt mech ,

but either way , love it .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wølf Find out more about
                          Working...
                          X