Stolen goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen goods

I just read on another forum that Fireball Squadron Airsoft have ah all their rental guns stolen as well as alot of pyros and the such like.

If anyone sees or gets wind of 10x JG MC51's being sold they may well be the stolen guns. The are all marked with FB01 FB02 etc. Just a heads up. Please remove Mods if I have broken any rules.

I am not a representative of Fireball Squadron but I thought we should be made aware of this.

Re: Stolen goods

Hope these don't end up "on the streets" in the hands of chavs n the likes ><

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Hope they get them back. Some little twatbags using RIFs to hold up a shop is going to result in bad press and the little sods themselves being shot by ARU.

How were they being stored (if you know)? I'm part of a little gorup looking to set up a site, so things like this can help us bolster our ideas of storage.
      Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

I wouldn't be too surprised to see these posted up on gumtree at some point... worth them keeping their eyes peeled on there.

Comment

that's just stupid, why would you steal guns from a site that lent them to you.
          some people these days make me sick, i bet that site won't lend out guns anymore.
          Always Cheat, Always Win
          The Only Unfair Fight is The One You Lose.

Comment

Terrible, hope they catch those gits - Pray it doesn't fall into the wrong hands like you other lads have said, it would give our sport and hobby a bad name.

Comment

@ sherbieThey were broken into and had all their rental stuff stolen.

If anyone does see anything drop me a PM and I will contact the guys at FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                I just read on another forum that Fireball Squadron Airsoft have ah all their rental guns stolen as well as alot of pyros and the such like.

If anyone sees or gets wind of 10x JG MC51's being sold they may well be the stolen guns. The are all marked with FB01 FB02 etc. Just a heads up. Please remove Mods if I have broken any rules.

I am not a representative of Fireball Squadron but I thought we should be made aware of this.

how did they steal them did they steal them from a shop or something or of other people
                pain is temporary but glory lasts for ever

Comment

Why would they even do that? It's not like they can sell them. And of you'v got Ten friends all with the same gun, it's a bit obvious.
                  "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                  Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by MistroJoe View Post
                    Why would they even do that? It's not like they can sell them. And of you'v got Ten friends all with the same gun, it's a bit obvious.

they could sell them cause how is the poor person who buys it going to know
                    pain is temporary but glory lasts for ever

Comment

Hi Guys

I'm a member of FB Sqn. Apparently only 4 were stolen with 4 bags of BB's and 14 pyros. The club building was broken into, and I can only assume the secure room was also breeched. They were rental guns, and I can only think that some previous newbie walkon's decided to get some for their mates. If you see four newbies walking on to a site with MC51's (basically CM made G3 clones) then let us know.

Given the building is about half a mile inland from a road, the perp's had definitely been there before.
                      View my classifieds feedback:
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ghlight=MrPink
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34703

Comment

Il keep my eyes open at my site dude

Hope you get em back

Comment

The guns are etched with an FB01, FB02 etc and also have FB SQN etched into the rubber butt pads.

The guns were stored in a locked room in a locked hut. This was pure chance as they are normally taken away by me after games, it just so happens that I was not on site so the guns were locked away this month.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPink View Post
                            Hi Guys

I'm a member of FB Sqn. Apparently only 4 were stolen with 4 bags of BB's and 14 pyros. The club building was broken into, and I can only assume the secure room was also breeched. They were rental guns, and I can only think that some previous newbie walkon's decided to get some for their mates. If you see four newbies walking on to a site with MC51's (basically CM made G3 clones) then let us know.

Given the building is about half a mile inland from a road, the perp's had definitely been there before.
                            Have you rung round all your local sites? They're hopefully gonna be dumb enough to try skirmishing somewhere else.

Comment

Probably not if any of them post on Zeroin with any frequency...
                              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Abbadon101 Find out more about Abbadon101
                              Working...
                              X