CQB master Sword Cutlass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CQB master Sword Cutlass

anyone seen this. Currently only available off one american site as far as I can see. google "cqb master sword cutlass"

Looks pretty awesome. I know its from the black lagoon anime but reminds me of the custom berettas in Romeo and Juliet. apparantly cqb master is another off shoot of we tech. think its going to be mainly custom sort of pistols. I'm visiting relatives in america over summer so tihnking I might try and bring one back.

what you guys think of it?
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: CQB master Sword Cutlass

pretty alright, the 'ivory look' grips look a lot more like plastic than anything else tbh but it makes an interesting one of a kind gun.

btw id be interested to see how you get full metal pistol through customs, im sure it is possible but your gonna have to be very diplomatic! (either that or send it back to youself)

Originally posted by gijohn2
    What does every one else do as a support role?
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    shoot lots.

Comment

That is one nice pistol even though as said it does look a bit plasticy on the grips.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

yeah i was thinking some replacement grips could be in order
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

i swear that was released last year... unless this is an updated model, as i saw it on a few HK sites mid to late last year... could even be a re release i suppose
          sigpic
          Mercs Boss
          Armoury:
          ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

ksc released one a while ago. was supposed to be a bit shit. more of a wall hanger

Comment

looks nice, whats the price ?

Comment

Its an m9 with an extended barrel. IMO ruining of a good gun. And i just laughed at the fact in the Q&A the site put that the WE (Chinese clones) is better than the KSC version. Somehow i doubt that very much, cheaper maybe but you get what you pay for.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

yeah but I love the extended barrel

Can't get the ksc version anymore I don't think. Plus as the retailer mentions its hard to get parts. Can't find any solid reviews on the ksc version either. from what I have found it seems ok but more of a wall hanger. hopefully this will be skirmishable. plus the we m9's get pretty good reviews so hopefully won't be a piece of crap

price is $135

Comment

WE are Taiwanese, not Chinese :P tho i'm just glad they've upped there game as the WE M1911 i had was epic fail... its tempting to get one of these but, meh, would just be a show piece imo
                    sigpic
                    Mercs Boss
                    Armoury:
                    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

it does seem a bit more like a show piece. But If i get it I'm still going to skirmish it I don't care

Comment

oh and one hong kong retailer has it if you google "we m9 sword cutlass" in case anyone is interested

Comment

warrior of land stocks m9's that look awfuly similar to that just different a colour

Comment

I thought it looked like the weapons from R+J. The 'Sword 9mm' and 'Rapier .45' always made me laugh.

Comment

I've liked it though an anime series, brilliant in my opinion - I'd love to have one!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
                              Working...
                              X