Alpha-Tec Hex Grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha-Tec Hex Grenade

Another new grenade due to explode onto the market soon.

The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Re: Alpha-Tec Hex Grenade

Looks awesome, my big concern is that the chap who is manufacturing it is well known for being a bit flaky on producing things to any time scale but his own, meaning after the initial batch are sold getting more could be a nightmare. On the other hand, this chap makes things to an excellent standard, so they should be very well made.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

He has recently spent large amounts of money on new state of the art CNC machines and Laser cutters, production is not going to be a problem.

Oh and for anyone thats wants to know height of these is 112mm and the diameter is 44mm. The weight is about the same as the Oshiboom, will get a proper weight for you asap.
      Last edited by BigAl; 31 January, 2015, 20:17.

Comment

i was going to be buying the other multi impact grenade, looks like ill be buying one of these if they're not sold out as soon as they're released

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

oohh pretty colors
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
            He has recently spent large amounts of money on new state of the art CNC machines and Laser cutters, production is not going to be a problem.
            I'll wait and see. My previous dealings with this individual has left me with little inclination to put money his way again.

Comment

They will be available from retailers as well as direct, if that makes you feel any better.

Comment

My concern isn't with the quality of the grenade, it's with what happens when the first batch sells out rapidly and the second batch is delayed for weeks because of an unnanounced holiday...

I'm very excited to get one of these grenades, I'm just not counting on supply keeping up with demand!
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BigAl Find out more about BigAl
                Working...
                X