Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Madbull BB's in stock in two places and a new Blaster range called Devils O_o?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull BB's in stock in two places and a new Blaster range called Devils O_o?

Hi guys the new ranges are in stock at two places i cant tell you of course one place stocks all variations while the other doesnt.

but what intrigued me the most is the new blaster DEVILS range, its meant to be a competitor to the madbull bb's range.

All from .20 to .40 for devils then madbull do .42 or whatever it is

im wondering which brand of .20's to stick with devils or madbull match grade .20's
    £6.99 for 3000
    or £12 for 4000 match grade madbulls
    heres a picture of the devils

Image Removed: Please read the rules
    Last edited by Rampage; 15 April, 2009, 18:56. Reason: Remove Image

Re: Madbull BB's in stock in two places and a new Blaster range called Devils O_o?

Just to let you know, it would seem from reports that the Madbull Heavy BB's aren't actually that good in terms of the "sniper world"... Compared to other high end BB's - Bioval and SGM's, the Madbulls have a decent percentage of air bubbles in comparison, which makes them inconsistent.

mj23lj
    Trader Feedback:
    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Re: Madbull BB's in stock in two places and a new Blaster range called Devils O_o?

Hmm, ill probably go with devils range then, £6 for 3000 for .20 not bad

Comment

madbulls are awsome bbs i had the match grade .25s they worked brill! im intreted to se how these devil bbs pan out though but the madbulls will be very har to beat!
        Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

They're like £22.99 for 3000.... Is it worth it? (madbul heavy bb's..)

Comment

I was told that the heavy madbulls were quite poor and the devils were better

Comment

I used them both .4g.. i cut both of them open... I will say that they r of the same quality ... some air bubbles in thee center.just like the digicon. out side is of OK condition.. smooth enough but not like Digicon..bioval..SGM... i think it is good enough both of them

Comment

The Blaster Devils are reportedly just the Madbull BBs that didn't pass quality control processes. Upon inspection this appears to be the case.

Comment

how did you come up with that load of rubbish? two completely different companies who dont share the manufacturing

Comment

I've been using Blaster BB's for a while, (Devil and whatever the ones where before) and they seem pretty good. I never use anything else
                    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                    Tokyo Marui P90
                    HFC M9 Special Forces
                    KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Blaster BB's are extremely good never tried devils will do soon probably

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                      Working...
                      X