Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z1 stocking Dboys.

Tan SCAR for £180?

Intresting how they don't mention that it's a clone.

Re: Z1 stocking Dboys.

so whats your point a while back people were going on about how they shoud stock clones now they're trying and your still complaining most people on the planet know d-boy's is a clone and at that price it has to be.

Comment

I hope they stock more clones, its irritating that there isnt really one shop in the UK that sells all types of guns, clone and others alike.
      Armoury:
      JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

I wasn't complaining. It's just news.

Z1 say next to the china L96 and VSRs, "Budget/New player version", and have "cheap chinese clone", in the description. I just think it's odd that they haven't done the same for the DBoys. Yeah most of us know it's a clone, but an unsuspecting newbie may not. And £180 isn't a clone price. Loook around and you'll see that they go for much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by skinandbones View Post
          I hope they stock more clones, its irritating that there isnt really one shop in the UK that sells all types of guns, clone and others alike.
          I will agree with that. Seems most shops are either clone or no-clone specific. Shame.

Comment

well with the way thing are atm it would defo boost there intake as clone are geting better and more populer all the time

Comment

Agreed on that. Only issue is the price. Clones sell because they are cheap. £180 isn't cheap, cosidering what you can get second hand for that price. £180 could fetch you an upgraded marui with extras, easy.

Comment

^ And bugger all in the way of warranty.

Some people, myself included, would rather have a gun that we can get fixed free if it goes wrong.
                sigpic

Comment

Fair enough. But even first hand, better things can be bought with £180 in your pocket.

Comment

HUH???? DBOYS???? C'mon! IF they are going to stock a clone atleast stock a half decent make. Oh and not surprisingly its £40 more expensive than my hobby shop.

Comment

Haha, Look at this

China Gun Type 96- other wise known as a very good quality Warrior 1 l96
                      Supplied Free with these Cheap Chinese Guns is a Speedloading Tool. Free Items are not Covered Under Warranty - You are Buying the Gun Only.

And then
                      D-BOYS! SCAR TAN!, not chinese scar tan and read this
                      Other contents may include some or all of the following: Manual, Speedloading Tool, Battery & Charger - however these items should be considered as free gifts and are not covered under warranty.

No chinese here with the scar! haha

Comment

MInisnipa, what's your point? Not having a go, just asking. I really don't get whet you're trying to pick on.

Comment

There both chinese clones yes?, but they arent pointing that out with the d-boys, so they can bump the price up so any one who isnt in the loop may get suckered into buying, welcome to the recession i guess

Comment

Ah, that's what I thought, but I had a random feeling the whole thing was sarcasm....

Maybe I need a lie down.

Comment

If you're going to do clones.... JG is the way forward!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Keeper of Secrets TreadStone Captain and Team Sniper. Find out more about The Keeper of Secrets
                              Working...
                              X