KSC System 7 clones coming in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC System 7 clones coming in!

Well if you like the KSC System 7 gas blow back pistols, then this is good news for you:

A chinese company called KWG has just brought out a System 7 clone of the M92FS Beretta. Fully trademarked, full metal. 350fps.

Sounds rather nice. Even comes with a few spare parts.

Pricing on this one - $80 USD before shipping, so probably about £80 after shipping. Bargain.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: KSC System 7 clones coming in!

Believe it or not, I was just going to make a thread based on this; I thought 'looks like a KSC clone...' but saved a new thread from being made!

Comment

Good news for the noob or tightwad but good news for new and original products from manufacturers who put the research in?...

Comment

When you can get a full metal Taiwan KSC for just over 100 dollars on most sites, why bother with the clone?
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

The clones can be had for as little as 68.50, and come with a metal outer barrel which the KSC ones don't have. They've also been out for a month or two.

Comment

i'd rather stay faithful to ksc. they've been good to me recently. even though my mp7 and m93r were a little pricey.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

So now we have KJW, KSC and KWG. It might be my dyslexia shining through but this is a tad irritating.

Comment

don't forget kwc and kwa
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

money is thigh for me but id rather go with kwc then i know im getiin something that works

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
                  Working...
                  X