Umarex G36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umarex G36

I may be behind the times here but i've just seen these for sale on the site that sells Airsoft Globally and hav'nt seen them before. They have electric blowback, metal cocking lever with working bolt release and fibre receiver.

I dont know much about Umarex, do they have a different name over here and are these likely to be any good?
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Re: Umarex G36

Umarex have been around for quite a while, a German company that has others OEM thier weapons which they then sell on with licensed trademarks. No idea who makes thier G36's, but KWA make thier gas MP7.
    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I hear it might be Ares making these, but that's just talk

Comment

I am thinking of getting g36c version but I just want to known if anyone have experienced any of these guns?they have blowback function by the way )that make me want to buy one straight away )
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

I'm 90% sure it's ares yes. And takes down like the real thing

Comment

I overheard one of the retailers talking about these at the airsoft arms fair. I can't remember who he said make it, but I do remember him saying that they are very good.
            sigpic

Comment

It looks like there are both this version of the G36C and also this version of the G36C that Umarex USA makes. The first one looks way cooler

Comment

iirc Umarex are the only replica weapon manafacture officially licensed by Heckler and Koch and are officially allowed to use H&K trademarks. If you go on the actual H&K website they sell Umarex AEG weapons on there
                sigpic

Comment

hmm Cybergun are also a license holder for H&K and also, I believe, Ares
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

It's like Ares making the Tavor, but Cybergun licensing it. Cybergun do this alot. Makes them alot of money

Comment

My Point exactly Kyle. I checked out the H&K site and they only have a couple of umarex gun models. So Arnie may be right for those particular models. But I know Cybergun have H&K rights as I have used googled it up about Cybergun for a much earlier thread.

Same as Ares. Thats why they have H&K traded stuff for sale too. I can't see Ares flaunting international law for trademark fraud.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Devlin Find out more about Devlin
                      Working...
                      X