Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

anybody else know about Real sword GBB M4 coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anybody else know about Real sword GBB M4 coming?

Thank god, not another AK. It's about time they branched out a little more, although I had been hoping they'd continue down the route of things that hadn't already been done. Shame it's a GBB, I can't wait till the hype from these goes away. They have dire performance in our climate for most of the year.

Comment

other real sword stuff coming

well boris i know they are doing a few more ak varients but not sure what your looking for specificly i dont get on with ak's so never bothered to learn the models.. have a look at the pic i have attached.

in regard to people saying its a shame the rs m4's are Gbb well they are doing Aeg m4s to and some more of the type97 series DMR and support gun in the offing to but this is all i know of at this time

Comment

should clarify as you can see on the pics above but only the magpul loaded m4 above appears to be GBB the other m4's m16s are aeg from what i can see. as for the ak's no idea if any of them are gbb and suspect there just aeg's

Comment

I have heard that the WE Hi Power has been canned. The uys from Viking Airsoft at the Mall informed me of this a couple of weeks ago. I hope they are wrong but I have no reason to disbelieve them.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

just wait for the SRC GBB AK boris...its all thats keeping me going!
            Originally posted by sparrowhawk
            Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
            Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lothario Find out more about lothario
            Working...
            X