X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akms gbb

Found this on another forum
    lOOKS AWSOME
    We now have the much anticipated AK-47 AKMS GBB in stock at Opforce DG. Limited supply.
    With nickel plated steel internals we have the hardest hitting recoil system. We also give you a warrantee with every purchase. These custom GBB’s use your aeg mag. They have adjustable fps, rof, recoil, and hop up. Running on either co2 or hpa they can be ran in freezing weather with no cool down what so ever. Totally upgraded out of the box. Full size steel bolt and the internals to match. All internal parts are milled and if any part ever breaks we will replace it. Made with a lct conversion kit these are works of art.

These custom pieces are in limited supply and in stock now for 899us. All other models have a waiting list. Dealers Welcome.

WHO MAKE IT : http://www.airsoftgasblowbacks.com/ (Im pretty sure this is not classed as another retailer, if it is, my bad and mods please remove)

They also sell, AK74 74U, a GBB conversion for an LCT, M249 GBB kit as well

EDIT: Forgot to mention they work the AEG Mags!!
    Last edited by FunkycHUNKY; 8 June, 2010, 22:48.

Re: Akms gbb

LCT kits are out of this world, but very limiting due to needing external air/CO2 rigs.

Alternatively, drop a GHK/RaTech kit into a Kalash, which can also run on CO2!
    sigpic

Comment

Yes ive heard about those, but apparently those drop in kits arnt very reliable from what ive heard

Comment

I've got one of the factory fitted ones and it's only let me down when I've done something stupid to it (like unscrewing the bolt valve when trying to adjust the NPAS!). Other than that, the latest versions have nearly all steel parts, a re-designed hop, bolt carrier and magazine. Mine's hit 350fps (before the NPAS was fitted) almost perfectly at 5 degrees on ultra.
        sigpic

Comment

the recoil on this gun is crazy,bt the gun on video is look like GHK AK74U )This is awesome if it can take AEG mag,you can get a hard recoil with 300 rounds for each mags )bt you properly need a bigger space in the gun for gas )
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

still too expensive.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

WOO! sounds awesome =]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FunkycHUNKY Scotsman Lost in England Find out more about FunkycHUNKY
              Working...
              X