Vfc Scar Ssr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfc Scar Ssr

found this whilst i was looking for news on Magpuls Masada they were ment to be producing.

basicaly a longer version of there scar with longer rails. Spec wise it will probably be the same as there current heavy but with longer inner barrel and MUCH bigger price tag knowing VFC.
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Re: Vfc Scar Ssr

I'd guess at £400 for the SSR.

While it looks so frikken cool I'd rather just get the sniper barrel and a suppressor and extend the inner barrel.
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Picture since one above doesnt work

Looks absolute sexyness, almost like the m110 etc

Comment

cheres mate i dont know why it dosent work. i like that they got rid of the front sight/gas regulator block looks much better. i wish they would change the colour of the upper receaver. last time i saw one at a game it looked almoast gold.
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

was looking at a picture of a real one on a sit the other day and it is almost goldy coloured, as the top reciever is allochromed not painted ,like gold anodize which actually makes the dboys version closest to its real colour unlike the classic army which i have
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

omgitzjamiiee You can shoot me, but you just can't mother fuc*ing kill me. Find out more about omgitzjamiiee
          Working...
          X