Collapse

Silencero osprey silencer for airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silencero osprey silencer for airsoft?

Hi i am new to this forum and i wanted my first thread to be somthing of interest.

*See attached Image*

The new silencer from an american company called silencero: the osperey really caught my eye and i was wondering what people thought of it and if you do know of it, would be coming to airsoft, either as a lincened replica or a clone of some sort.

Cheers GP
    A friend in need is a friend indeed, But a friend with weed is better - Plato 346 BC .................................................. ................. or Placebo 1998 y'know what im so high right now i could not care less

Re: Silencero osprey silencer for airsoft???

sweet, looks very nice

Comment

Wouldve thought a clone will come out in the future somewhere along the line.. a very nice looking silencer I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
        Wouldve thought a clone will come out in the future somewhere along the line.. a very nice looking silencer I must say.
        A clone can't come out unless a proper company makes it first, as the name suggests :p

But yeh, eventually we'll probably see one...
        Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Originally posted by Glorified Pigeon View Post
          Hi i am new to this forum and i wanted my first thread to be somthing of interest.

The new silencer from an american company called silencero: the osperey really caught my eye and i was wondering what people thought of it and if you do know of it, would be coming to airsoft, either as a lincened replica or a clone of some sort.

Cheers GP
          Originally posted by Taylorb View Post
          A clone can't come out unless a proper company makes it first, as the name suggests :p

But yeh, eventually we'll probably see one...
          Clearly you didnt read the OP, a "proper company" already makes them.

Comment

I don't expect to see this coming to airsoft.
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
              Clearly you didnt read the OP, a "proper company" already makes them.
              Hmmm I ceebs with this...but just because you said 'clearly' and made a point of shooting down my post, then I suppose I will have to defend my point... :p

An ACM clone generally, if not exclusively, refers to a clone of a product that has already been manufactured by a more established Airsoft company. (Such as Marui, CA, G&P etc.) In essence it is cloning within the Airsoft industry.

The term 'clone' is used because it is copied directly from said companies, such as the moulds being copied to produce an exact replica of the hard work the other company has put in.

As such i've never seen the use of 'clone' to refer to the direct cloning of a real steel product, otherwise you couldn't really refer to it as a clone in the Airsoft market. It certainly wouldn't be a clone as it wouldn't be exactly the same, airsoft products differ hugely from real steel products.

I suppose I could have elaborated more in my first post, but i thought the point was clear.

p.s sorry to rant - tired and grumpy

x

Comment

OK touche, fair point there.

To make it clear I meant a replica not a clone - also tired :p.

Sleep now before I get myself into another mess

Comment

What Taylorb said, I thought it was rather obvious to be honest.
                  they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                  Originally posted by N3ADS
                  Is this you talking from experience ?..
                  i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Yep, with hindsight it does to me as well... a long day has gotten to me!

Comment

Haha lol, sorry to rant guys, i'll leave now and get some much needed sleep :p

Comment

I don't argue with anything taylor said except the use of "ceebs". Not something i've heard before and i vomitted a little in my mouth at that.

Comment

The likely hood this coming to airsoft is pretty low, silencerco isnt a very popular company if you compare it to say gemtech.

These suppressors are very clever though! nutnfancy did a video on them check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by mark1989 View Post
                            I don't argue with anything taylor said except the use of "ceebs". Not something i've heard before and i vomitted a little in my mouth at that.
                            I know :\ It was a mix between laziness and comic effect (including the x at the end )

I was tired to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                              The likely hood this coming to airsoft is pretty low, silencerco isnt a very popular company if you compare it to say gemtech.

These suppressors are very clever though! nutnfancy did a video on them check it out.
                              Yeah thats where i got the idea from, it was impressive how well they reduced the noise of that 45.
                              A friend in need is a friend indeed, But a friend with weed is better - Plato 346 BC .................................................. ................. or Placebo 1998 y'know what im so high right now i could not care less

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Glorified Pigeon Hi i'm Alex Find out more about Glorified Pigeon
                              Working...
                              X