UMAREX Full Trades Licensed EBB G36's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMAREX Full Trades Licensed EBB G36's

Cybergun don't have the H&K license though, Umarex do, they arn't the same company.

The G36's appear to be made by Ares as an OEM for Umarex in the same way KWA also make a good number of Umarex's HK branded weapons like the MP7.
    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxeor View Post
      Cybergun don't have the H&K license though, Umarex do, they arn't the same company.

The G36's appear to be made by Ares as an OEM for Umarex in the same way KWA also make a good number of Umarex's HK branded weapons like the MP7.
      think H&K own umarex thats why theres alot of c02 pistols with full h& k logos think they do NO they did

Comment

Ok so Cybergun and Umarex license Ares rifles. I know Cybergun obtained the licensing for the Tavor

Comment

This has been mentioned before. CYBERGUN do not make airsoft guns. They obtain licences from real steel manufacturers, then farm out said licenses to airsoft manufacturers. They then make guns with the trades.

These guns are then boxed by CYBERGUN in their own boxes. This is why CYBERGUN products have such variable quality and pricing. Don't believe me? Google their website they will tell you themselves.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

After ordering the G36K from HK a month ago i received it last Thursday and have now just found out that they are now being sold on a hobby site in Scotland for £225 to £325. So in all i have saved £20 after custom fees.
            Last edited by devinek; 16 August, 2010, 07:29. Reason: spelling

Comment

I'm not a fan of the handguard on the G36k, it lacks the rail attachment points found on the Classic Army and tokyo Marui
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I really hate the white trades you get on them and you't paying over £100 more for the EBB.

I like the old one more I hope zero one get them back in.

Comment

you can still add a front grip to the K forgrip becasue its has 2 groves ither side for your attachments. only sown side is it does not fit a small battery. lipos for this bad boy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
                  Working...
                  X