Grenade Launcher Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenade Launcher Pistol

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I just saw this on zero1 http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5530
    Thoughts?

Stargazer

Re: Grenade Launcher Pistol

Well a) I think there's already a thread for this, b) it's been out a while and it's already out of stock and c) it's still as ugly as Amy Winehouse on a dark night, but thanks

Comment

Have to say I much agree with Dave on this one. It is ugly as sin, I would never buy one my self, every time you got it out to use it it would be like waking up after a drunken one night stand you really regret.

There are much better looking standalone launchers out there.

Comment

It lacks the class and charm of the m79 sawn off, I wouldnt swap my m79 for two of these

Comment

It's also got ris rails for no discernable reason as you wouldn't be able to use an optic with any accuracy with it.

Comment

Go on red of wolf airsoft and youll find a collection of S arms grenade pistols, they are very funkeh! and ugly and for people who like darksiders n that sort of stuff

Ah edit: looks like they have all gone but they had some real funky looking shiz on there.

Comment

Bugger this launcher, if you want a proper pistol one put the M203 on the handle (like in Terminator salvation), M79 sawn off or one of those Kampf (i think) flare pistol type ones, uses mini moscarts but is around the size of an M9 or similar.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I'd feel like a manga character with that thing.

Edit: Agree with Aribos- why not get the standalone 203, it's a similar price and you get a 203 you can put on an M4 too.

Comment

It does strike me as impressively ugly, curiously though it doesn't seem to need 2-tone if you aren't ukara registered when the kampf pistol grenade launcher does? I guess its ugly enough to not count as a realistic IF regardless of colour :P

I'd think the mad bull pistol grenade launcher would be of more interest, you don't need a pistol grenade launcher with RIS rails, but a pistol grenade launcher that fits onto RIS rails is a bit more intriguing.

Comment

It might be because it's not a real gun, which seems a bit dodgy as the thunder maul needs UKARA.

Comment

Slightly off topic but to be honest the thunder maul looks more spacey in two tone bright green. (ok it looks more like someone designed it while on acid or speed)

With grenade launchers, unless you do CQB a lot or FIBUA where you can get into a CQB environment there is no point. I had one and mainly played woodland, even when i took it to an urban game i never really used it in anger so got rid, as most people find, its extra weight not needed! If you just want an M203 for the looks get the TM shotty version or the DBOYS battery box/single shot shottie version.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

My mate has got one of these but in tan and it is very handy for building work

Comment

theres a double barrelled version coming out soon. I'd wait for that so you have a realisic double barrelled shotgun, although its a big bore 40mm shotgun!
                          SAVE OUR SPORT
                          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

er...is it wrong that I like the look of that? :x

Comment

Originally posted by King61 View Post
                              er...is it wrong that I like the look of that? :x
                              Yes. Be Quiet. :p
                              hasta la vista, baby

Comment