Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinasoft M60 Comming Soon.

Hey guys,
    My friend who lives out in Hong Kong, and who works for the supplier of many of the H.K. Chinasoft websites gunner, rs, ehobby etc etc. Sent me a picture of an M60 (says M60A2) on the box.
    Release date: Expected @ End of January to celebrate Chinese New Year.
    He thinks its either JG, A&K or AGM
    Pic attached.
    They don't sell them to the likes of the average airsofter only to the companies who'll add on more to the price no doubt but for Chinasoft prices, and possible A&K/JG quality you cant argue.
    Specs known so far;
    9.6v Battery
    ~410FPS
    3000 Round Magazine
    Metal Gearbox
    Bipod
    He told me the same as on the box bassicaly though lol
    Jack

Re: Chinasoft M60 Comming Soon.

do you have a rough cost?
    Wanted:
    Baton/Rubber 40mm grenades
    GHK AKM Magazines

Comment

It's an A&K model, due to be released in about 2-3 months.
      Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

if it is a a&k then my guess would be 200 to 300. Wonder what one they have cloned though, star or top? my guess is a star, cept they will have changed the gearbox to a metal one
        Originally posted by bravotwozero
        Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

star had a plastic grearbox?

Comment

Star had the better internals by far, no one would clone top!
            They will clone star but possibly with more of there own modifications, hopefully it wont be as good as my custom built one il be selling in a few weeks

Comment

i think the star does has a plastic... as most of there aegs do, however a company called wildmonkey were making metal ones for the m249 and m60 series, was hoping they'd do a l85 series blowback, as i won't give up my plastic blowback gearbox for no one!

i wouldn't have though it could be a TOP, and i don't know if G&P made a m60? TOP have to many custom parts for there aegs. will be nice to see the build quality though if its anything like the A&K M249, thats a pretty dam good build if you ask me, just needed work on the internals which i did, so i guess the M60 will be no different , wonder what the weight is though...
              Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Why will no one make a nice classic M60?!?
                G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Inokatsu have made one, and A&K are making one.....

Comment

Sorry, a nice CHEAP classic M60, not these M60A2s, the old VN style
                    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C

Comment

*Sigh*.... Yes it'll be cheap, and it is the VN style.

Comment

Inokatsu really arnt cheap in my opinion, and i was refering to M60A2 in the picutre- though now ive looked round a bit there is some info going round bout a VN style, but i cant find has as much info on the VN as there seems to be on the A2

Comment

I'm talking about the A&K one!!! They are releasing two models.... the M60A1 aka VN and the M60 E4.

I was never told a thing about an M60E2..... That picture looks stupidly fake to me as well.

Comment

agreed it does look very fake, but non the less, a m60 will surely be in the pipeline, and pictures will be out soon! im all for a more modern one 2bh, VN stuff never realli done it for me.

hope someone can get a ruff release date with evidence

Comment

people shouldnt complane an m60s an m60 no matter what and iff it is a&k as liquid snake said then the quality will be peach.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GeckoEliteCustoms Find out more about GeckoEliteCustoms
                              Working...
                              X