ARES to wrap up business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARES to wrap up business?

Heard a rumour today that Ares had sold all the moulds for their guns, which apparently means their getting ready to wind down their business.
    Anybody else heard about this? Seems pretty unlikely as I always thought they were one of the well respected high-end manufacturers out there.
    Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Re: ARES to wrap up business??

Can't see it myself.

Comment

where did you hear that mate? i love their guns dont want to see them go.

Comment

airsoft retailer in rochester whose name I clearly can't mention. have to keep an eye on it and see what happens. Hope its not true as well, top guns!
        Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Comment

Bloody hope not, I want me an ARES in a few months time

Comment

Is this true i know the shop in rochester you mean and there not the best. But if anyone else knows anything?? I like to know

Comment

Re: ARES to wrap up business?

Hope it's not true - I still want a Cheytac Intervention for an (expensive) wallhanger... hah

Comment

Anyone ever thought they may have sold the moulds to make better ones? Or got rid in case they the police turn up to raid and they dont lose the money? (I have no idea where ARES are based incidentally so if it isn't china its all good)

And aren't ares actually star as well so they are probably just going to one name to keep confusion down etc.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

well i know that they broke their moulds for the tavor hence why there are very few in stock at the moment.......... or so thats what a few shops are saying
                  Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

Pretty much this is always speculation, from a I heard that somebody said once that.... :D

Who would really know, well Ares employees only!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                      Pretty much this is always speculation, from a I heard that somebody said once that.... :D

Who would really know, well Ares employees only!
                      Yeah, but we can't play detective then hah

Comment

Ares are not Star, Star made accessories, and bought guns from Ares, they then re-branded them as Star, and added things to them, i.e. different gearboxes etc.

I doubt Ares are going under, as they are quite successfully. Probably just another rumour.

Comment

Cheers for that G wasn't quite sure. Besides the fact if they are going under why have they just released the WA2000?

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
                            Cheers for that G wasn't quite sure. Besides the fact if they are going under why have they just released the WA2000?
                            Good point you make about the w2000 and as was not that long ago I remember seeing a new list and. Catalog on this forum :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by button-man View Post
                              airsoft retailer in rochester whose name I clearly can't mention. have to keep an eye on it and see what happens. Hope its not true as well, top guns!
                              Thats like believing the daily sport mate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

button-man As if you give a French Connection! Find out more about button-man
                              Working...
                              X