New wood kit for A&K Dragunov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wood kit for A&K Dragunov

Saw this on the front page of E hobbs As!a. Don't really like the look of it compared to the glossy finish from the other one available. Plus it also has quite a big price tag for 2 bits of wood... What you guys think?

Re: New wood kit for A&K Dragunov

The wood kit has been out for alittle time, I like that they made it in the light yellow colour version compared to the more common red/orange finish, but thats just a matter of taste

The construction looks very solid since its one piece, there is not gonna be much wobble.
    It might add a little more weight to the front since its not as hollow as the orginal handguard tho.

I do hope the screwthreads in the stock is made of metal, so the screws holding the reciver and stock together isn´t screwed into the wood, that may not last long.

Hopefully the wood is of decent quallity.

Comment

it looks worn
      nice though
      110 dollars is a lot
      I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

looks really nice and it's official A&K not third party but $110 instead of $65 ouch
        Ridding the world of two tones one by one

Comment

bit pricey in my view

Comment

it looks awful.

i have the same one, only in the traditional light beech wood effect.

and mine cost £30 posted on the ebay.

its very good, the fore grip is solid wood with 2 holes bore out for the barrel and gas tube to run through, very solid piece of kit.

not worth 110 dolla.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I really far prefer the black polymer body kit, they tend to use crap woods and finishing on a lot of these wood kits, so often they'll be off colour or will soak up water like a sponge. Not got any experience with the ones most recently released but last one I handled gave me splinters

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
              Working...
              X