Official asian brand!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official asian brand!?

Saw the brand "asia electric guns" advertised on 2 popular china web site. Looks very official, heres there description on one of the sights
    Different with those A.C.M. (All Chinese Made) guns manufacturers, 'Asia Electric Guns' is a Hong Kong based airsoft gun manufacturer got their own office and assembly lines locally in Hong Kong and applying international standard of Q.C. (Quality Check) to make sure every piece of their product is highly reliable and accurate in every aspects just out of the box. Their international grade management and work flow also ensure affordable product price, trouble-free and stable supply of their products compare to the products being produced entirely in mainland China.
    Under the rapid growing of the worldwide airsoft industry as well as higher and higher requirement from worldwide airsofters, the business model of 'Asia Electric Guns' is no doubt towarding the correct direction to provide much higher quality AEGs and accessories to fill their customers needs.
    Besides the famous G36C and PDW AEGs that currenty available in the market 'Asia Electric Guns' also working on other hot models such as M4A1, SR-15, SR-16, P90 as well as M7A1 with licensed Magpul furnitures and will be released shortly.

they even have there own website! removed
    Before i buy there pdw i want to know if any of you guys have more info on them. Judging by the pdw it looks like its exactly the same as the jm one?
    Whats your view on this new china brand ??
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 August, 2010, 10:30.

Re: Official asian brand!?

as far as i know, that Jing gong

Comment

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
      as far as i know, that Jing gong
      jing jong are back!? ahh joy of joys!

Comment

Yeah I noticed that they are just down as Asian made but in the description it say that its manufactured by Jing Gong.

Some uk sites are getting them in as well but they are just saying Jing Gong.

Comment

Originally posted by Goony View Post
          also working on other hot models such as M4A1
          great, because we don't have enough M4's as it is, right? :D
          sigpic

Comment

Heard they are like echo1, just rebranding other aeg's and adding another quality control check.

Comment

ah i hate rebrands, i wont be buying there pdw then.

Comment

These guns are JG end of. the reason I know. I have seen them in the flesh and spoken to a retailer who has them in stock.
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 August, 2010, 10:32.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Goony chilled out airsofter Find out more about Goony
                Working...
                X