Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

"G&G are producing a limited edition M16 in pink & you can now get G&G products at Ze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "G&G are producing a limited edition M16 in pink & you can now get G&G products a

If it was puprle, I'd stand a chance of getting my mrs out on the field. On the down side though, I can see her beating someone to a bloody pulp with it for not taking their hits

Comment

Re: "G&G are producing a limited edition M16 in pink & you can now get G&G products a

Wait wait wait.

Is that a Bofors AK5?!

F**k the pink AR, I want the AK5!

Comment

well there better be a hello kity BDU to go with it!
        ..... and where in hell do u get pink mags?
        When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

I dont quite know why but I am really thinking seriously about getting this and a set of ali g camo too!!??
          Originally posted by parky
          If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

My G&G LR300 only lasted about 1000 shots out of the box, G&G if your listening how about concentrating on your QA rather than silly stuff like this.........

Comment

Saying its for girls is sexist, why should girls have there own colour.
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 September, 2010, 10:18.

Originally posted by Metalbody
              pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Re: For all you girly girls and effeminate men out there...

Originally posted by GGTIMMY View Post
                Hmmm, Pink gun to go with my Ali G camo.
                Reeespect...Aye... :D :D :D :D lol
                Originally posted by rockinrobin
                52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

You would have to change your complete load out pink combats you imagine
                  A pink gillie suit don't stand out too much

Comment

What companies will do to get through a recession...
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I want to buy this Pink Armalite. Even if only for the 0.23seconds of lawl it would induce. then of-course i'd have to spray it black, put it in a cupboard and NEVER speak of it again.

Comment

For those actually considering buying a pink gun.....

There are places that sell pink camo

Comment

I can imagine in next few weeks the 'pics of your gun' thread will feature pink ARs and then out comes the Magpul. Pink Pmags, CTR stock etc...

Comment

that is the only armilite i would ever own.

Boris
                            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
                            Working...
                            X