X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 Carbine conversion kit

On a certain banned asian site.

Glock, 1911, what next?

What do you think about it? Anyone buying it? Discuss....

Re: 1911 Carbine conversion kit

I kinda like it, but the same with the glock carbine kit, completely pointless, all it does is make your pistol heavier and more awkward to carry! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
      I kinda like it, but the same with the glock carbine kit, completely pointless, all it does is make your pistol heavier and more awkward to carry! :p
      Agreed, but it does change appearance a lot and makes it more unique. Turns a pistol into a SMG really.

Comment

Only if the pistol has full auto capabilities. As far as I'm aware, no 1911 does, so yeah, utterly pointless (although somewhat pretty) kit.
        Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
        you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
        eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
          Agreed, but it does change appearance a lot and makes it more unique. Turns a pistol into a SMG really.
          Not really, its just a fancy bodykit... if you were to put a long tightbore barrel right through it maybe, so it increased the accuracy and potential range of the pistol, that would be an interesting project!

Comment

This is god ungly, the Glock kit is nice and has some effect on your weapon by improving your grouping ect. I would still have the fold out magpul kit over all of the copy kits any day.
            Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
            I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Does it have a stock, I cant tell from that picture but the real one does so probably. If it does then not pointless at all, it aids in aiming giving a more stable platform, it also allows torches, lasers etc to be added.
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Not really, its just a fancy bodykit... if you were to put a long tightbore barrel right through it maybe, so it increased the accuracy and potential range of the pistol, that would be an interesting project!
                Barell size doesnt affect range or accuracy, maybe getting a tighter one will, increase groupings and accuracy.

Comment

Barell size doesnt affect range or accuracy, maybe getting a tighter one will, increase groupings and accuracy.
                  Its nothing to do with this its all to do with having a stable firing platform to reduse recoil.
                  Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

Seeing as my local doesn't allow Gas blow back rifles, this would be a great way for soe CQB recoil capers.

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
                      Its nothing to do with this its all to do with having a stable firing platform to reduse recoil.
                      the bb is on its way before the gbb system kicks in

Comment

But a stock allows for a more stable firing position... It's about keeping the weapon on target.

Comment

This looks brutally ugly - I'd want this if I used a 1911.

Comment

Its also the fact that if you fire more than one round the kit means you can keep your arm better and land rounds into a better grouping around the targit ect.

Comment

any one know the name or make of that foregrip? I've got it but I havn't got the faintest clue who makes it.
                              The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                              Working...
                              X